xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fslog

Hi

HiI am new to this forum and was very happy to find a free host without any ads. I am interested in programming, free and open source software and in general anything related to computers. Would contribute more in the forums.

Welcome, fslog! Nice to see you've come to use Xisto as your webhost! At Xisto there are a lot of members who like programming and open source software. Please read the links below.

Please take time to Read the Rules, Xisto Readme, and FAQ located inside the readme. Hope you enjoy your stay at the Xisto forums! And if you may need any assistance, feel free to PM me! Thanks and welcome!

Welcome to the site and like Imtay mention read the Xisto read for everything you need to know about what to do here in the forums. So enjoy your time here on the forums and when you apply for your hosting enjoy that as well and always see you in the forums!!!

Hey ;) I like programming too, software or gaming? I've not really done much real game programming (Just used basic free programs) but I've done some software in college (I'm studying Games Programming, but for the first year it's a mix of games, software and networking :) ) and I prefer gaming :)I hope you enjoy your stay at Xisto ;) It's a very cool place, and I do like the idea of post-to-host sites like this, coz it beats paying, and it beats pop ups! If you have any questions ask me or any high-posted member (They tend to know more :) ) or just post it on the forums! Have fun! :P And once again welcome!

Hello fslog Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. You have come to the right place for the best free no-ads hosting on the web. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful, so just yell if you have concerns. Somebody will help you out for sure. Make good content posts and you will have hosting in no time at all. :)

Trap 17 Forum Rules

Trap 17 Read Me Page.

Hello and welcome to Xisto! :) Very happy to see new members and please take the time to read the rules. One liners or any other really short or useless posts is considered spam. So make sure to never create any of those sort of posts!

welcome welcome! :) it's good to know that the trap community is growing. make sure you follow the rules of the board (like most of the people above me have mentioned already :) ) and you'll be fine. take time in choosing the topics you'd like to post to because there are spam patrollers like typo and i who report bad posts and spams.again, enjoy your stay here at trap!

Edited by master_bacarra (see edit history)