xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

20 Credit Find My Name Sig Challenge

The last time I did this was about 2 years ago and I had designed some pretty good ones, that a few people could find my name.

So here are the Rules

-Must be Hosted

-If you believe you found the location of my name, pm me with a circle around the location of my name

-First person to find it of course get 20 credits just like that :)

Posted Image

I have a feeling though it won't take long to solve it, but thats alright enjoy the challenge.

PM sent. Surely it's within the circle! :)! :)

Man 15 minutes my other one's took longer then that, glad I didn't say 100 credits were up for grabs. Nol has figured it out and yes truefusion circle the whole sig :); he had the general location just not the right spot, but credits are sent, but I keep the topic open and see if those who have bad eyes can find it :).

lol did you send one with the whole thing circled? :)

Yes i did. :) I know where it is also, but i just sent that one for laughs.

i just don't see it...... it is in the pic isn't it. it seems like it would be more complicated if people are finding it in 15 minutes.

Ahh! How can you guys find it so fast! I see things but they do not look like letters they look a little bit more like squiggles or something :) Hmm I see like some weird lines and squiggles! Where is it!

lol maybe you shouldn't have posted who won. in that way members would think they still have a chance of finding out the answer. adds more to the excitement.