xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

This Is A Little On The Late Side, But, Hi! I'm Sarah!

So yeah this is my interduction, here goes:Hi, I'm Sarah.I'm 12, and I'm turning 13 in July.I can speak American Sign Lanuage, and Spanish, and bits and pieces of Polish.I'm an amazon. I'm 5'6" I have a jewellery business.People say I'm too smart for my own good.I'm a myspace addict.I'm a Fanjaya, and not in denial.My favorite song is Besame mucho/ Bathwater.My zodiac is cancer.My parents drive me insane.I act on stage and on camera.I write scripts.I'm a very good artist.I don't care if people don't like me.My FAVORITE tv show is Ameican Idol.I'm sexy, and not in denial.I can have my moments, so watch out.I play the Alto saxophone, the electric gutair, and the piano (I forgot to mention that. lmao)I play tennis (forgot that lmao)If you look hard enough, you can find pics of me and my home girl randi bellydancing. (Forgot that too!!!)Sarah means princess.You don't have to call me princess."Your royal awsome fabulousness" will do.So yeah, thats all i got.If you need to contact me for some reason:Myspace: American_idol_junkieEmail (I dont check it alot): Sarah-kk@sbcglobal.net

Edited by Mermaid711 (see edit history)

Welcome again :) It's not too late if I say so myself... In fact I have yet to welcome myself :) just never got round to it!!!!

Hi Sarah! I've definitely seen you around Xisto and must say, that from what I've, you are a quality member.Keep up the good work!Oh yeah, sometimes being too smart is unconvenient, but it's never a bad thing :)

Hi, I'm Sarah.I'm 12, and I'm turning 13 in July.
I'm from Corsican Texas.
I can speak American Sign Lanuage, and Spanish, and bits and pieces of Polish.
I'm an amazon. I'm 5'6"
I have a jewellery business.
People say I'm too smart for my own good.
I'm a myspace addict.
I'm a Fanjaya, and not in denial.
My favorite song is Besame mucho/ Bathwater.
My zodiac is cancer.
My parents drive me insane.
I act on stage and on camera.
I write scripts.
I'm a very good artist.
I don't care if people don't like me.
My FAVORITE tv show is Ameican Idol.
I'm sexy, and not in denial.
I can have my moments, so watch out.

So yeah, thats all i got.

One of the most detailed introductions I've ever seen! :)

Well, never too late to introduce yourself and ofcourse Sarah is easier to type than Mermaid711. :) Good to see an artist here. :)

Welcome, I guess you're well aware of the rules here, both forum-wise and shoutbox-wise. Hope you have greater time here in future and happy further posting!

Hello, and welcome aboard, Sarah!I'm one of the "veteran" members here at Xisto and I think you've found a great community with so many friendly and supportive members. Thanks for the introduction! Simple and to the point.Anyway, if you should encounter any problems whatsoever, just send a message to the moderators/admins. I'm sure they'll help you out.Hope you enjoy your stay here! See you on the boards!

Hello Sarah aka: Mermaid711 Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Yes, I too have seen you around the boards. But, introducing yourself is better late than never. I see you are already hosted, congrats, so you don't need my spiel about reading the rules and regulations. :)

You sound very precocious. Keep up the good posts and your site will stay active. See you!

This is even later post and I see you have a new avatar of of your favorite American Idol contestant, well either way glad he didn't win haha :). If I remember correctly you were very rough around the edges when you first showed up on the forums but have gotten better since your time here. Well I guess I see you in the shoutbox and the forums then later later then.

Hello Sarah, I'm Matak.My real name is Ivan, but that doesn't really stand for much. You found a really great hosting forums here at Xisto, and i hope you stay a bunch of time writing interesting posts and stuffz...Interesting personalty i must say! i hope you win an american idol sometimes so you can see what's it all aboutBest wishesMatak

hello sarah,so ur considered to smart for ur own good,right,than why u fall for gay guyss,WUAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!!!!srry just had to say it,but anyway welcome yeah,u where on these forums before me so i guess i'm gona introduce myself to lol:P

Welcome to Mermaid, finally, an Introduction, and a very detailed one at that.Couple of questions:Where does the Polish language skills come from? Are one of your parents of Polish decent? Or is your community of Polish decent?With all of the skills you describe in your Intro, like acting, etc., I am curious about whether you are involved in any Community activities which benefit from your skill sets. Are you active in any Theater Groups? Or do you volunteer at using your Sign language at a Local School for the Deaf?Just curious.

Welcome to Mermaid, finally, an Introduction, and a very detailed one at that.
Couple of questions:

Where does the Polish language skills come from? Are one of your parents of Polish decent? Or is your community of Polish decent?

With all of the skills you describe in your Intro, like acting, etc., I am curious about whether you are involved in any Community activities which benefit from your skill sets. Are you active in any Theater Groups? Or do you volunteer at using your Sign language at a Local School for the Deaf?

Just curious.

ahhh yes. Im a polish american. my father is polish but born in america and my mom is uhh.... i dont know because her grandmother was adopted. so i could be full blood polish, but i don't know.

I was in a couple of theater classes. I praticipate in plays, and although i havent been on tv yet, I am trained to act profesionally.

I learned my sign language from one of my bestest friends jacob. He is deaf.

As for my picture, my head shots are getting out dated so I've got to get them re-done. I may or may not post them here. we'll just have to see!
Edited by Mermaid711 (see edit history)

What a fabulous opportunity you have been given by your friend being deaf and teaching you Sign Language. With your interest in the Theatre, or acting, have you considered using them together to support the Community by, example, signing at Local Theatre productions so that the local deaf residents can enjoy the production?