xisto Community
odomike

Affiliate Link Exchange Link to my site and forums

Hi everyone,

I recently installed an affiliate link exchange mod in my website and I am looking for affiliates to link to my website.

Requirements......

|| Your Site's name

|| Your website url (in the format :: http://ww38.yoursite.com/)

|| An affiliate link exchange image+link to that image (image must be 88 x 31 px.)

If you are interested in linking to my website or forums, just post ya affiliate links and images here.

And soes anyone know where i can get the affiliate image for Xisto which has the specified requirements? (dimension isnt that necessary as I can resize the image myself with PhotoShop =>exclusive only to Xisto image). Please post the link in here.

Thanks and welcome to my affiliate link exchange.

Now seems ppl in here dont like me that much. Kinda wondering y there has been no reply to this my post after more than 3 days.hmmmm......

I'll be your affiliate...I am already am I not ? But I want a higher place so people can see me... look http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ people can see you well and I've got stats to show how many visitors on my site click on your link..:D and where as me..Im at the bottom of your page...next to a load of other links....thanks.

And it's not even the right URL bkiss.trap17.com I thought I told you it changed in the shout box ?? o.O

Edited by Becca (see edit history)

I am going to put your link at the top of the forums where anyone coming into the forums will see it before scrolling down to the forums. Why dont you check out my Forums and tell me what ya think of the affiliate link at the top of the forums.

I am sure that you will like it.