xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
abyx

Hello

Hello Xisto, I'm abyx, and I hope to become an active member of this great community. I looked around and the forums and I have got to say, it looks like an awesome community.See you all around!:)

Welcome, abyx! Nice to see you've come to use Xisto as your webhost! Xisto has a great communtiy, lots of nice people here. Hope you enjoy your web-hosting! And don't forget to read below!

Please take time to Read the Rules, Xisto Readme, and FAQ located inside the readme. Hope you enjoy your stay at the Xisto forums! And if you may need any assistance, feel free to PM me! Thanks and welcome!

Edited by Imtay22 (see edit history)

Hello Abyx, Welcome to Xisto, the ultimate place to be hosted and eventhough if you don't want to host enjoy company of intellectuals here.So you want to be a active member here, this is only possible if you first read the rules of postings here and then start posting because if you get warned initially you will be morally down.Tell us something about your hobbies and do you want to be hosted here, if yes then what site you are making.So Abyx, start posting and become active member.

Thank you very much for your kind welcoming.I'll try my best to become an active member.My site is hopefully going to be a collection of PHP scripts I write. Webdesign is basically my biggest hobby. I literally code in my dreams. When I wake up I jump on the computer and write up what I saw in my dream as soon as possible before I forget it. I think a huge aspiration for me would be pursuing a career in webdesign.Every day I discover a new php function and a new world is opened. As soon as I learn and get something, I start to utilize it any chance I get. I love the rush of finally finishing the frustrating and complicated script you've been working on for so long. It's so great to me.You may have figured out by now that I am hoping to get Xisto hosting. :)

I want to learn php, and here I have got a php coder who discovers a new php function everyday, great. I am looking forward to get some of my querries cleared from you.

I want to learn php, and here I have got a php coder who discovers a new php function everyday, great. I am looking forward to get some of my querries cleared from you.

It's always great to learn a new coding language.
PHP is no exception.

There's an endless amount of fun to be had. Right now I'm having a blast writing a login script. It's so fun. For some reason I get the biggest kick out of it. I have yet to find out why...

Maybe I should write a PHP script that can tell me why I love PHP so much.
:)

Hey Abyx.I always like to welcome people who are ready to stay in Xisto. My above two friends posted everything you need to know ( They always steal my thunder) ( don't worry they'll get theirs some day :)). well if you are confused on where to post a certain subject or post feel free tocontact me or moderators or the admins. We have two admins here ( OpAQue and BuffaloHELP). Don't worry although security is tight you can make a breakthrough :). OK seriously we don't like any spam. If your unsure on what is spam read the rules provided by imtay22.Well have fun and PM me for anything

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay don't forget to read the Xisto Readme as it is loaded with tons of information on to be a great members and achieve your hosting with no problems. We can always use a few more php scripter's, some day I hope to figure it all out and actually build my own :). So here is your welcome gift basket of assorted fruits and vegtables and so once again welcome to Xisto and enjoy your stay.

Hey and welcome to Trap! Its not just about being an active member it is also about having good quality posts! Like more then one line things like that. But you can or probably already have learned that if you have read the Xisto Readme. I hope you enjoy your stay!