xisto Community
lloydg

Dota ?Defense of the Ancients

Ive been playing dota for years since I was 15 years old.. and til now im playing dota with my friends.. As I can see dota is popular nowadays specially here in our country, most teenagers are talking about it.. and sometmes some of my friends are get pissed when they get defeated by me (hahaha ^_^ )

request cheat dota

There is no cheat in DotA you idiot. If the creators of that map put in some kind of cheat the game would be completely unbalanced and nobody would play it. There is a reason why it is so popular. Instead of requesting cheats for it how about you spend some time playing it and work on not sucking?

DoTA is more RPG than strategy in aspects of gameplay, seeing as you basically only get to control one unit (which is the hero you pick in a tavern depending on what you are affiliated with [i.e. The Sentinels defending the World Tree or The Scourge defending the Frozen Throne]. It is a pretty amazing maps, with many of the abilities from certain heroes created by a HUGE amount of triggers (I still wish I knew how to code some spells, like Burrow Strike and Toss, while some I managed to get hold of, such as Chronosphere, Black Hole and Omnislash). So yeah, after such heavy customization you don't really recognise the original Warcraft III gameplay elements in the game, as it has a completely new and different feel to it. It DOES get repetitive after a while though, and I would partially agree that the map itself is quite overrated by the gaming community, but everyone is entitled to their own opinions of course. It's fun, but I wouldn't play it all day and still think it's fun, but whatever floats your boat eh?

Cheat of Warcraft III also can be used in DotA, but if you just playin' with AI, (not network mode game)....and following are the Warcraft III Cheats list that i know:WHOSYOURDADDY = untouchable (can't be killed), and one hit killISEEDEADPEOPLE = reveals all mWARPTEN = speed up the building and unit trainingGREEDISGOOD xxx (change the xxx with some numbers) = to add you gold and lumber as much as xxx.

Best Heros all time Dota

hey guys I think the best heroes are Traxex(The Drow Ranger), Strygwyr(The Bloodseeker)my all time fav from these two is the drow ranger cause just from her skills she gets like 200+ dmg ill explain abit more if you get Taxex First skill you should get is Trueshot Aura because at lvl 1 it increases your damage by 7% and lvl 2 14% and lvl 3 21% and lvl 4 28% so just from that you have really good damage from the last skill Marksmanship you get Level 1 - +15 Agility. Level 2 - +30 Agility. Level 3 - +45 Agility. So yet again just from the skill you get + damage and + armor

from your first skill the frozen arrow skill you slow the enemy dramatically and with the players range you WILL kill him I guarantee it the Silence skill is something I don't rly use but its rly good it pretty much silences the char so he can attack normally but not use any skills on you so tht will help you with the damage you are taking at lvl 4 it lasts an incredible 6 seconds  that is why this char is awesome...Combined With Items like Buterfly SangeandYasha Powerthreads And OFC Mask Of Madness is a MUST

Strygwyr I rly love cause of his incredible killing speed Yet Again just from his skill he is a good char and he is easy to use..

His First skill Bloodrage gives you

Level 1 - 20% damage increase, loses 20 HP per second. 6 seconds.Level 2 - 40% damage increase, loses 15 HP per second. 9 seconds.Level 3 - 60% damage increase, loses 10 HP per second. 12 seconds.Level 4 - 80% damage increase, loses 5 HP per second. 15 seconds.

Imagine having that kind of damage at lvl 4 :P you will own guranteed.

With the next skill each mob you kill Bloodseeker will replenish is life working like this

Level 1 - 10% of the Hero's max hp. 10% for creeps. Level 2 - 20% of the Hero's max hp. 15% for creeps. Level 3 - 30% of the Hero's max hp. 20% for creeps. Level 4 - 40% of the Hero's max hp. 25% for creeps.

This skill is one of my personal favourites if a dying hero is close to your char the bloodseeker goes crazy and starts running like mad this is how this skill goes

Level 1 - 11% movement increase, small area. Level 2 - 22% movement increase, moderate area. Level 3 - 33% movement increase, large area. Level 4 - 44% movement increase, huge area.

This skill is OWNAGE! just look at what he does He hits the targeted Hero from a great range  and if the hero moves after getting hit he loses life while he is trying to escape from you

Level 1 - 150 damage, 20% of distance moved in damage. Lasts 5 seconds. Level 2 - 250 damage, 40% of distance moved in damage. Lasts 7 seconds. Level 3 - 350 damage, 60% of distance moved in damage. Lasts 9 seconds 

Items For Bloodseeker is Power Threads ,Buterfly Sange And Yasha and Mask Of Madness Yet again Is a Must then if you want you can buy power orbs to get some hp on your char

And that is why these chars own me personally I can own 3-5 heroes at once with these 2 chars... Thanks for reading

-reply by Petros

DOTA DOTA DOTA~!!! I love this game!!!!I made my own review on it, and will post it on my blog which will be soon to be up soon. (coming to you soon! XD)Anyway, I swear, dotA is like eating a food with some peculiar chemical that makes you want more.Or even, DotA provides this sense of worth in the game that makes you feel so good. Especially when you win!I've been playing DotA since 2008 and I have to admit, it's the best game I've ever played.I'm seriously... addicted.What can I do about it? It's basically one of those games that can grab you like quicksand.Take a step out of it with both feet and you'll be fine, but if you stay too long with it, you're forever gone. (jay z's song plays in head)Haha. YEAH. DOTA! A+++++!

I didn't know anything about dota till 28 october when i read this thread and went for playing. i should just say this game is really interesting but it takes a lot of your time (which nowadays i haven't so much).The game itself is really addictive. because i was familiar with WOW3 so learning this one only taked about 10 min. i'm now really interested in knowing how to build an own server but i haven't find so much yet.i'm impressed with so much fan sites out there which means this game is very popular and i don't know why i haven't heard it's name till the mentioned time.