xisto Community
MSTR

The Best Anti-virus What Do you think ?

I thought you couldn't share serial numbres and all that here at Xisto?I remember somo old post someone saying something like "yeah just send me an e-mail and I'll send you the serial numbre for blah blah blah" and then some admins. gave the guy crap about him saying that he'd share the serial number for that program..but well whatever.....I still reccomend Norton for advanced users and Zone alarm for newiebs..

I recently deleted AOL from my comp so I no longer have the spyware it offered. I am in the market for some better software anyway and already use AVG for anti-virus but I can't find any real good anti spy. Got any suggestions?

;) I formatted my pc and installed Windows 2000 Pro with Service Pack 4, and it's really fast! Much more faster than Windows XP Pro SP2, and I installed the latest version of ZoneAlarm Security suite, and it's really fast. It has built in privacy protection, instant messagin protection, firewall, and anti-virus protection, and many more!!! Download the latest version of ZoneAlarm Security Suite at http://www.zonealarm.com/ if you need help in registering, PM me, i'll send you my licensed serial number.

ad-aware is the program i use. it's free and always updated. i preffer to keep it quiet and do a full scan once on a while but who uses it always doesn't complain, i think. if you'd like to try it visit Lavasoft's Ad-Aware SE and let me know your opinion. there are other good programs like "Pest Patrol" and "GIANT anti-spyware". the first one it's a bit expensive, sometimes heavy and anoying but is the most secure and the second was bought by Microsoft and it's not known if they are going to make software or freeware...

I must compliment Ad-Aware SE for it's function. It works flawlessly, at least for me... It checks running processes, files, and browser cache. It find everything, and I mean everything! I also run it manualy from time to time, and it always finds something, even if it's just some statistics cookies in browser cache. Also, a good thing to download is CWShredder, wich protects yopur comp agains CWS spyware program. Here's the site for CWShredder

And yeah, best thing about Ad-Aware is... it's free! ;)

I agree with other people here on Adaware SE. It is a true good spyware removal tool. I use it in my office, it has addon feature like AdWatch and constanly watching for spyware when you are online, low on cpu usage and good when you need to be protected... ;)

I use ZoneAlarm Security Suite. If you need one, just e-mail me at 01karlo@gmail.comIt's really a good Anti-Virus, and Firewall with lots of privacy features! ;)

I am currently using Spybot S&D as my guard against spywares. It's also a freeware and can even immunize your browser from nasty programs. Scans fast, neat interface and multi-language support are just some good features. Secure Shadder, one of the tools included in Spybot, can delete files permanently. A good anti-spywares.