xisto Community
MSTR

The Best Anti-virus What Do you think ?

I would recommend Defender Pro 15-in-1. You can get it at Wal-MArt or any other store. It costs 40$ USD but it cleared my PC of 191 HORIBBILE spyware/virus stuff. :PThe only thing I dislike about it is there technical support, but other than that, it works great. :D-JD

I recommend Avast beacuse it is free for home use .It has real time time and on demand scanning . It

automatically updates for every four hours. It has a good user interface.It has outlook pug-in.Then many more opions . Visit https://www.avast.com/de-de/index for more details..

So go for AVAST

Check it out this is free hehe :P

o McAfee Virus Scan 2007

o McAfee Anti-Spyware 2007

o McAfee Personal Firewall 2007

o McAfee Anti-Spam & Phishing 2007

o McAfee Privacy and Identity Theft Protection 2007

o McAfee Parental Controls 2007

o McAfee File Back-up & Restore 2007

o McAfee Wireless Network Protection 2007

o McAfee Network Optimization 2007

o McAfee Security & Pc Health 2007

All in single link.........

Edited by bhavesh (see edit history)

I have tried many, many antivirus services, free & for money. After some research I will say that you should not use a free antivirusprogramme, because:

they often get updates late

They often let some viruses or spam pass through & then tells you to pay to get the removed

Since they are free you get no binding agreements if your computer is infected.

With this in the back of my mind I will say that it is worth a little money to keep your computer safe.

The best antivirusprogrammes I have tried is Norton Antivirus and Norman Antivirus. I would refer to these as the best of the best.

The only good anti-virus software would have to be latest Nortan. I been using it for years and haven't yet get any problems. If you don't like nortan, try mcafee they are good as well on anti-virus.

The best firewall I recommend is the McAFee Firewall. One of the most best and cool software by which all hacker and virus are trapped and blocked and by this wonderful software we can trace the IP address view the city in world map and can find the path wow.... All things are so coool for us!!!

If you're looking for something free I'd go with AVG, as many other people have stated. If not, then I have been a longg time user of Norton products for internet security. I am currently running their antivirus program. As for a firewall, I am running Comodo Firewall. It is a free program that can be downloaded (do a Google search for Comodo) and it works great. For being a free version it has great features, you can manually open ports and such, which is great for a free firewall..Definately something to check into.

IMO the best anti-virus is Kaspersky.It has d best scanning engine and its so light that it won't affect your computer's performance. Easy update, easy install good software.

Norton Antivirus is a good choice. Personal firewall is also effective however i have had a few security issues with this.Best free antivirus program IMO is proberbly AVG. Free and easy to install.Adaware is also free and easy but gets outdated very quickly. Works well with Spybot to target spyware.