xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pr3dr49

Windows -> Linux Software comparison

Thats true linux does come with open office.Open office is kinda of like ms office but free.Also it comes with mozilla built in. I personally use xp, but I have a machine that runs linux and I find it to work better than xp sometimes. Running linux is also safer on the web since the mojority of websurfers are running XP hackers attack them so with linux they are less likely to attack you. Not saying that that isn't any holes in linux just there not attacked as often

i don't think games run on linux so i won't be getting it anytime soon

Well, you are quite right, that´s only problem for 90% of linux users, but emilators like wine, wineX can help you in manu thinks!!!

Linux is good, but the problem is it won't install on every computer.
And man, I hate these people who believe something that was only true 10 years ago.

Why do you think IT WONT install on evry computers, I did it on more than 20, and it work perfectly!!!

you know what it s kinda imposssible to swith from windows to linux thats insane im sure you wont even be able to boot up the linux system, well myabe from linux to windows thats reasonable, but i dont see anyone going to leave the newbish user friendly windows and go to the hard core linux system .

You are not quite normal!!! Linux like Mandrake are USER-FRIENDLY, try to live outside the microsoft shadow, tru to breed fresh, open source air and you will feel better. FOR NOW, YOU DOESN´T KNOW HHAT YOU ARE TALKING :P

Not saying that that isn't any holes in linux just there not attacked as often

And it HAS less holes, that´s the fact, everubody can see those hols and repair them if he want and know, that´s the reason linux is much better :lol:

hey i am using ubuntu and one thing only ubuntu is too fast in surfing as well as downloading or to say its toooooooo fast for internet............its my experience i dont know what the others sayyeah windows xp is cool and also its the most used osso you can try both as i am doing now running ubuntu and xp together............................all the best