xisto Community
OpaQue

Trap17.com 3 Year Anniversary Party 5050 CREDITS ON THE LOOSE

Happy birthday Xisto and the whole crew who makes all this possible. You guys really are incredible and make my life soo much easier. I aboslutely love to post on this forums and i never thought of it as something I have to do....BEST WHISHES TO YOU ALL!!

many many happy returns of the day to Xisto.......a classic example of how small beginings can turn up to me massive places....drops of water make the mighty ocean...

I remember it like it was only yesterday when i joined Xisto. Lots of things have changed since ive been a member... For instance i remember when BuffaloHELP was just a simple moderator but look at him now - all grown up :)My best memory of Xisto would have to be gaining 295 credits lol but then i lsot htem when i got hosted :)Happy 3rd birthday Xisto and i hope to be a member of this site for many more years to come.

Happy Birthday to Xisto! Three years already... wow, that's amazing! Shows just how good the Xisto community is. I, for one, really hope to see Xisto still going for another THIRTY years! Live on!

im too late for the first hundred, but i gotta say happy B day Xisto.you guys are the best, after i moved here, i still do constant backups, but i dont have to worry about you guys dissapearing over night like other free hosts, the quality is awesome, hardly any downtime, and the cpanel is nice, unlike other free hosts that ive tried. and ofcoarse, no ads!!!you guys always get to the hosting requests fast, and your staff team is awesome.i hope you all stay successful.keep up the good work Xisto!

Congratulation's on 3 years!Shameful I wasen't be a part of Xisto for the past 3 years, because I never knew about it, but its a pleasure to be here now!

Next to opaque, I think that I have the longest running account in here. I used this hosting for a while, and it was great. I then found having a website a little boring but, I still lurk the forums to check out what is going on.

I think serverph has you beat by a few months, you got me by 11 days :) and I believe there are a couple of more people in the 2004 group that are still around or come around every now and then. Most of 2005 are still around, well actually thats where most of the members joined the site was in 2005. Can't remember any from 2006 though, but if I check my lists I think I could remember a few people.