xisto Community
reconraiders

When Was The World Created?

This answer probably won't be ever found out as some people believe that God created this world before the measuring of time even existed, so in short the only way we would have a chance to know such an answer is to question someone who lived within that time frame which is impossible unless somebody found out to create a time machine, now wouldn't that be great?

Nice topic dude. but I for one, don't think history is a bunch of lies.... to pull off fooling a world of billions of people would be insanely hard. Next to impossible. Like RIGHT next to it. If the world was created only a couple hundred years ago or something then we'd still be cavemen and cavewomen and stuff, and we wouldn't know how to program people... and things like that. Nice idea though!

I am a believer in God, but I've found a happy middle between religion and science. They do come together. I believe in the Big Bang but it's not a fact. Just like the science explanation of how the world began IS NOT a fact even though scientists have been making their probably-wrong theories facts!! Why? Because those stories sell. Yep. A lot of scientists serve money, not the truth.

I was at a museum in Pittsburgh, and I saw a skeleton of a T-Rex. A full one. I was astonished and I gaped at the skeleton. It made my brains want to blow out of my ears. I couldn't grasp the fact that these creatures actually existed!! Then I read the plaque. Only TWO bones were real!! Out of the whole skeleton!!! And the stupid people just built the rest. So fake.... I can build a parrot out of two bones. At least 60% of the bones have to be real. At some museums the skulls are actually real. BUT they might be the skulls of animals we already know about, just with rock molded onto them to make it look like a dinosaur's skull. Who knows??? Not scientists, for sure! They think they have all this evidence. They don't. They want to make something out of nothing, because something-out-of-nothing stories make big money. What do they do with the money? The faithful ones use it to keep trying to solve the mysteries of the Earth's past. Others buy themselves a nice mansion on a beach in Maui and sit by their hot tub-temperature pools, sipping a lemonade and not caring less whether the ENTIRE human population believes their lies or not. They know they won't be stopped so why not make some nice cash and enjoy life? Scientists are making their hypothesises and sometimes theories facts, which they're not. So dinosaurs might exist and they might not. We don't know.

But believe whatever you want. Just make sure you're careful with your evidence and with your plain faith.

Nice topic dude. but I for one, don't think history is a bunch of lies.... to pull off fooling a world of billions of people would be insanely hard. Next to impossible. Like RIGHT next to it. If the world was created only a couple hundred years ago or something then we'd still be cavemen and cavewomen and stuff, and we wouldn't know how to program people... and things like that. Nice idea though!

Well, I think it's not that hard to program peoples minds, been on a course called 'Neurolinguistic Programming', it teached you to program your mind to filter out bad memories and experiences wich could affect your daily life, why can't it be on a huge scale. Also the HAARP project, television, games, music etc. are made to alter our minds and way of thinking.

Even those who teached us history, wouldn't know if they were lied to, cause this should be going on a long, long time now.

I am a believer in God, but I've found a happy middle between religion and science. They do come together. I believe in the Big Bang but it's not a fact. Just like the science explanation of how the world began IS NOT a fact even though scientists have been making their probably-wrong theories facts!! Why? Because those stories sell. Yep. A lot of scientists serve money, not the truth.

True,

Probably the Big Bang is just a name they made up for the 'birth' of our star, the sun.

I was at a museum in Pittsburgh, and I saw a skeleton of a T-Rex. A full one. I was astonished and I gaped at the skeleton. It made my brains want to blow out of my ears. I couldn't grasp the fact that these creatures actually existed!! Then I read the plaque. Only TWO bones were real!! Out of the whole skeleton!!! And the stupid people just built the rest. So fake.... I can build a parrot out of two bones. At least 60% of the bones have to be real. At some museums the skulls are actually real. BUT they might be the skulls of animals we already know about, just with rock molded onto them to make it look like a dinosaur's skull. Who knows??? Not scientists, for sure! They think they have all this evidence. They don't. They want to make something out of nothing, because something-out-of-nothing stories make big money. What do they do with the money? The faithful ones use it to keep trying to solve the mysteries of the Earth's past. Others buy themselves a nice mansion on a beach in Maui and sit by their hot tub-temperature pools, sipping a lemonade and not caring less whether the ENTIRE human population believes their lies or not. They know they won't be stopped so why not make some nice cash and enjoy life? Scientists are making their hypothesises and sometimes theories facts, which they're not. So dinosaurs might exist and they might not. We don't know.

But believe whatever you want. Just make sure you're careful with your evidence and with your plain faith.

It could be a big possibility that dinosaurs existed, due to the fact the earth was 'raw' back then, but I just can't believe we are evolved from them at all.

Evolution exists, thats for sure, but in our case I think we got a 'helping hand', whether you call it God or maybe some advanced races from who knows where.

They also make movies about dinosaurs in wich they show us dinosaurs the way they want us to see them,

they can never know wheter they were green, purple, pink or whetever or had a skin like crocs, birds etc.

Maybe it's best to focus on the way ahead instead of looking back to much :P