xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

Gmail Drive a gmail net harddrive

this is a bad idea from the begining, gmail is a email service, this thing must have violated the gmail terms and conditions agreement and eventually you could get your gmail account canceled.

this is a bad idea from the begining, gmail is a email service, this thing must have violated the gmail terms and conditions agreement and eventually you could get your gmail account canceled.

41439[/snapback]

o.o scary...

Gmail is a good email previder...but harddisk space....gmail isnt there yet...

41439[/snapback]

Ah,how do you think that...really like what you said?is there any provision shows that gmail drive could violate its terms.and more badly is that the gmail account will be canceled in the end. :P

if like that,please explain the details about the gmail term...it is really a serious problem to us the gmail users.

I don't think I'm going to use it because gmail is trying to prevent it, so that means it's not 100% legal with gmail.Just like trillian :D

I prefer my MobileMe iDisk. I get a lot of storage and an overall great service. I know there is still a lot of problems with MobileMe, even Apple acknowledges it, but it doesn't halt it from being great. The syncing between it and my iPhone is great. Plus there is no file size limit for the iDisk, so I can just fill it up. It is a great idea, I'd say. I would like to try this, but with such limitations, I am not really feeling it right now.