xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jalkson

Need For Speed Most Wanted. My review. :D

So here is my review:NEED FOR SPEED: MOST WANTEDAbout The Game-The game is pretty good, its not like other need for speed's in which you just select and race.Its not like Underground as you have cops to chase you to. This is more of a game in which you could spent time playing not past time to mention. You have to race 15 blacklist members. Best thing is you get their cars Smiley !Graphics-Lol. Awesome.The style in which the car starts with dust coming from back, the head lights of the cops. Its all pretty amazing.Also the views you can get and the video's/ cutscenes etc are very good. The menu system is pretty good. 9/10Sound-The sound is pretty good, and never gets like loud. When you crash even on low volume the screeching doesnt kill your ears, its pretty ok. Everything else in sound, the mobiles, the speech of oponnents..all very good. 8/10Features-yes. fighting blacklisters,so many cars, so many stages. Its all pretty good.The very good Nitros Oxide system makes you feel as if your really dashing at 200 mph!Well...that is true anyways @_@. You also get cards after defeating blacklisters, its all pretty good, you should take the bonus ones, you may get his car. THe case of getting the opponents car is good with Blacklist #10- Baron.omg cayman is an awesome car.Also the police levels keeps increasing, from some cop cars to huge Suv's and finally chervolete corvette..well some good car.The cops, bam and dash you, and 1 hour of cop running is 2 in real life.And its like ur a villian running from police after planting a bomb. 9/10Which is also true @_@!!!!Something they Couldve done-1. Made cops playable.like choose you career- Cop or Normal.it would be good.thats it..i dont think they can have anything else.Downloads-the download can be found on filefront.Overall Rating-9.5/10

Wait what downloads would it have?But this is really a great game! I play it on my xbox 360 ( I think it is the only system with it) and it feels like I am in the game..The graphics are so totally AMAZING.... I love setting the volume for the car effects all the way up, and turning everything else down (except for the cop radio thing!) and aww.... they are so realistic, and great.. I could play the game forever.. but too bad my xbox broke.. I am trying to get it fixed ASAPI think they could have made it so there were cops in multi player.. not just.. yeh.. that really annoys me.

i think i played this one. i don't think i liked it much or i would be able to remember if i played it or not.as a matter of fact i don't think i like any of the need for speed games. never did. there really are better driving games out there. like gta4. now that is a great game. need for speed reminds me of a kids game. there is no chalange. there is just "cool" looking vehicles.

But this is really a great game! I play it on my xbox 360 ( I think it is the only system with it) and it feels like I am in the game..

Umm...tis on PC and PS2 and there's a version of it for PSP (nearly bought it but got Carbon instead)

And yeah...what downloads are there? ive never seen any...

The downloads are car skins for the PC version the console never got anything like that except for tricked out cars and being able to unlock parts and tracks.But I would like to point out some flaws in your review though since I have played this game inside and out.1. You need to win the pink slip of the car in order to get it; however since the pink slip location is always random your not guaranteed it. But their is a pattern to how to obtain the pink slip, if I remember correctly the pink slip location moves every race i.e 1 2 3 or 1 3 2 or 3 2 1 (something like that). Now if you can figure out the pattern your got yourself a free car every time. 2. Well you do have to select a race in order to accomplish black list goals in order to race a black list car. I usually did what was required and then come back later with a faster car and finish everything up.To me I would say this was the better of the NFS underground series Carbon was a huge disappointment and hte only thing that made it interesting was hte canyon duels and that was about it.

Graphic issuesNeed For Speed Most Wanted.

I have a problem running this game on my pc. The computer is really good with 2 gigs of memory, 2.2 gigahert of AMD speed, 160 gigs of hard drive space and my diSplay adpater is a VIA/S3G UNICHROME IGP.

The problem is it runs really slow (like a cd skipping) and the graphics are off in the game (for example: the road is a rainbow color in certain points of the game) and the words are unreadable (for example: like a old regular nintendo game that needs cleaning)

I don't know if my graphic settings are off in the game AND my computer but I also don't know how to check the graphics or fix the graphics. Also note* other games run fine.  can someone please advice me on what to do?  thanks

-question by Mike