xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lindii

Hello I'm New O-o

Err.. Hello My name is Lina or Ling Ling. If you want I could tell you the rest of my nicknames (which there is 5 more). I just signed up here like 10 minutes ago. This place seems so good. The only problem is that it kinda... Loads slow and I have to reload to make it work. T-T Anyways. Just saying Hi. I maybe might need alot of help. Took me quite a time to find this place.

Edited by Lindii (see edit history)

hello i am new also. this place is great i am sure you can find a lot of help here at Xisto. so far i have been treated well. good luck

Hello I am Zak92 a hosted member here. I hope you enjoy your stay and sorry about the load as this happens sometimes due to server load but I am not too sure. I hope it loads fine now and hope you have nice posts to share with us. Again welcome to Xisto one of the best hosts around.

Thanks. Nice to meet all of you too. =DWow.. Hosted members. Can I ask you a question? How long did it take for all of you to earn the right amount of points. Since it seems way ahead of me. I just have like 1 point right now. Although it seems like it only took a month.. I can't wait till I get a hosted website =D

Yeah, but you keep tElling yourself it's worth it :lol: and get on with it!It really didn't take that long, considering everything you get; I'd say, maybe just under a week?!soon enough you'll have forgotten about the credits and be browsing the ol' forums like a pro!

Edited by Jimmy (see edit history)

Under a week o-o Isn't the price 280 or is it just 10 and 30. I am way confused. xP -laughing out loud- I check my credits every single time I post xP So I can't just simply ignore it.

There are two Hosting packages, the first is smaller and requires 10 credits to start and the other reqiures 30m credits, but includes much m ore storage and bandwidth.The 250 credits is for a Free Domain name for a year. The packages allow a sub-domain of Xisto.com. Example: jlhaslip.trap17.com is mine. Sub-domains work like a full domain in terms of access for the viewers, it just takes a little more typing on their part.

There are two Hosting packages, the first is smaller and requires 10 credits to start and the other reqiures 30m credits, but includes much m ore storage and bandwidth.

The 250 credits is for a Free Domain name for a year. The packages allow a sub-domain of Xisto.com. Example: jlhaslip.trap17.com is mine. Sub-domains work like a full domain in terms of access for the viewers, it just takes a little more typing on their part.

Do I have to buy the packages first then the free domain package? (Since your kinda putting it like that) Or can I just have it seprately?? x[ Or. Can it just a be an upgrade to the free domain name for a year package? >< Also would the First (or Secound) package hosting last forever?

(I just have a question after another. One answer leads to another question, sorry about that, it is like its becoming a help post instead of an introduce post.)

L to the I to the N to the G! :lol: Ling Ling! Welcome to trap! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Be sure to follow the forum rules and you'll be fine :D

Hey there. Nice to meet you, too. xD I have read them. Maybe I should ask my questions not in the same board. >< I asked nearly 5 questions. Guess I will ask my unanswered question in the Help section. IF I could even find it xP I do enjoy my stay. This place is wonderful! Unlike any other ones I seen.

Nice to meet you too. I think I might see you around. Yes it is. But my goal is the reach 280 credits. But I only 19 credits. Its pretty hard. I only post a bit long, and around 5 post a day. I am online every single day. It surely for me will take a whole month to get to my goal. (Still No one answers my question. Umm.. I think I will move it to a help fourm. I think it is such easier to get it answered)

Hello there! That's abit of an odd nickname :P Then again, I'm called Borris sometimes :lol: I'm not even Russian! :DAnyways, I hope you enjoy your stay at Xisto :D It's a very cool place, and I do like the idea of post-to-host sites like this, coz it beats paying, and it beats pop ups! If you have any questions ask me or any high-posted member (They tend to know more :D ) or just post it on the forums! Have fun! :P

Do I have to buy the packages first then the free domain package? (Since your kinda putting it like that)

Most of your questions can be answered here http://forums.xisto.com/topic/46612-free-domain-name-free-domain-for-life/ about getting a domain and hosting, but you can you get both hosting and a domain at the same time when applying, just follow the instructions on how to get your domain and hosting and you will set.

Or can I just have it seprately?? x[ Or. Can it just a be an upgrade to the free domain name for a year package?

Yes you can have it separately then you can get your domain at a later time, however, since your saving up for hosting and domain you would have to get both at the same time because any credits you have left over when you hosting is approve is lost. Then you have to rebuild those lost credits again.

Also would the First (or Second) package hosting last forever?

You hosting lasts as long as you have credits, 1 hosting credit equals 1 day, usually people build for 20-30 and then just come back when they need more. Of course you can build up as many as you want some people have hundreds or even thousands of credits. But usually those kinds of numbers are based on the amount of posting you do during your stay here on trap.

Now that I answered your questions enjoy your time and if you have any problems or even more questions don't be afraid to post or use the shoutbox to ask. Just make sure no one else has posted the same question by using the search box for the forum.