xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sourabhj

Electricity From Het And Sound device to convert hat into sount then to electricity

yes its true physicists in the United States have developed a device which they claim can turn heat in to sound then in to electricity.they are trying to make them repalce solar cells and make available to market in 2 years which can be used in labtops to use heat and cool them by utilizing electricity produced by it.they are planing to use them in micromachines also.Thank god we have got another renuable source of energy from the waste

It would be more interesting if you had a link to your source, but since I am a kind person here is a link to that very article http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/.

But it is interesting that they found another way to produce energery and of course they just produced another weapon for military's around the world to test out to be against other people. What do you know the U.S army is funded it with this wonderful excuse.

The research is funded by the U.S. Army, which is interested in "taking care of waste heat from radar, and also producing a portable source of electrical energy which you can use in the battlefield to run electronics" he says.

Now the questions that come to mind is what kind of heat needs to be generate or order for this to be produce? Of course that simply got answer through the heat of the sun which is good because we don't have to produce our own heat for this to work. Interesting enough they this device will be able to cool down computers as well, which I wouldn't mind seeing because then people won't need these extreme cooling systems after overclocking them to 250 degree's.

On sunrise (one of Australia's morning news shows) The gadget guy told us about the innovative magnet technology that we will see in the next 12-18 months. Magnets embedded in a table or counter top and when you put the appliance on that table top the magnets generate the power for the device. I did a quick search and can't find anything.

Well, its known that there is no way to get as much or more energy out of something as you put in, but i suppose this could significantly increase the amount of time your laptops battery lasts.I heard about something to do with harnessing the power of atoms, supposedly, they contain an imence amount of energy, but no-one yet knows how to harness it properly, infact, if they were to harness the energy, apparently, a glass of water would power a car for a year...

Edited by minimcmonkey (see edit history)

That is a good article but it is still under tests... Lets say beta. But what about the cost of production??

There have also been other techniques like placing devices in the road humps.
When a vehicle goes over the hump the energy which is lost due to the fall in the kinetic energy of the vehicle will be saved as potential energy

For further details
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/