xisto Community
Neon

A List Of Great Movies!

My favorite movies:Just Friends.Love Actually (Most movies with Hugh Grant)Mirror Mask (I'm not sure if any of you have seen it, but it's pretty crazy :])I can watch those movies over and over.

I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN ALL 3 OF THEM, HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL, EXORCISM OF EMILY ROSE, BUTTERFLY EFFECT, HAIRSPRAY. THE THIRD PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN WASN'T REALLY THAT GOOD IT WAS REALLY WEIRD AND HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL IS AWESOME!!!!! THE EXORCISM OF EMILY ROSE WAS KIND OF GOOD, BUTTERFLY EFFECT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HAIRSPRAY IS GOOD ITS REALLY POSITIVE AT THE END! IT MADE ME HAPPIER PERSON!!!! :(:P:D:P :P B):P:D:P:D:P:D

My favorite movies are:1.] Mean Girls2.] Zoolander [hahaha maybe because i was a child model when i was little :P]3.] Freaky Friday4.] 13 going on 30 [hehe]5.] Any movie i am in.... which im not in any yet :Pof course i have my guilty pleasures:[The little mermaid]hehe *cough* m_b *cough*

I love to see movie. It is tough thing to say which movie I like most. However I like God Father[1,2,3], Matrix, The Dreamer, Lord of the Ring, Star War, Roman Holly day, Some like it Hot and there are many others

I loved Pirates of the Carribean, but my favourite has got to be Lord of the Rings: ROTK. It is just so awesome! Storyline so good, so much action... I was expecting to love The Simpsons Movie but it was way too serious. Harry Potter 6 & 7 should be good. I just hope its not a put down like the Simpsons movie

My favorite movies have to be the Star Wars movies, the Pirates of the Carribean movies, and the Lord of the Rings movies. These movie sagas, in my opinion, have the right balance of action, some romance, some laughable parts, and really memorable characters (of course, that last one is due to the amazing acting played by some great actors... although not ALL the actors in those movies were good ;) ). Probably, another reason why I love these movies is the soundtracks to them. A lot of work went into making great music for the backgrounds of these movies. I think I might also have to add Jurassic Park to these movies. I think the soundtrack is amazing :rolleyes:

The Cube movies, if you have ever seen them, there pretty cool. then there was some older movies i like too, its hard to pick a favorite, the was this old movie on VHS called "Rad" about bmx biking, i loved it, i wish i could find a copy some ware, i use to rent it when i was a kid.

There was a sweet surfing VHS I used to rent from a video store in a small town in NZ called Rad Movez II. Never seen it anywhere else before. It's not my favourite film, but it's quite a similar story to the above poster.I would say some of my favourites are:Apocalypse NowWithnail and IThe Godfather trilogyBlow UpEnter the DragonCinema ParadisoJackie BrownSmokie and the BanditVanishing PointEasy RiderThe French Connection I & IIHouse of Flying DaggersScarfaceThe Prestiegeand more...when I get asked I usually say Blow Up is my favourite, either that or Apocalypse Now. Both are superlative examples of film making. Fitzcorraldo is also brilliant.....and The Good the Bad and the Ugly....and Saw....so many great films!!Quadrophenia

My favorite Hindi Movies are:1.Chak de india2.Om shanti Om3.Sawariyaand many moreMy Favorite English Movies are:1.Harry Potter--all volumes2.Spider man-3and many more

I have a few...Harry Potter seriesUnbreakablePhoneboothI, Robot ShaftNight at the MuseumEpic MovieRush HourThe MedallionTransFormersSpider-Man 3(more)But I don't go to the cinema alot, so most I've seen on DVD or TV.

Edited by khlieeq (see edit history)