xisto Community
renegade-designs

The Stupidest People I Ever Met! the story of a true pussy

ok b4 reading ,reader discretion advised! :Dim in high scool now,in grade 9 nd in my old elementry scool i had 2 good freinds i used 2 chill wit,one of dem is a real ***** hiz name is ricky nd he is really *****!if u say anythin bout his parents his mom,him or anyonehe justs listens and make a gay face dat looks like this :D or sumtin like that,now the other guyz name is jesse nd hez relly cool wit me so we chill durin lunch an shyt,this ricky guy acts dum and hez relly ***** so we ditched him n we dun chill wit him no more coz he baited out our scene and got us in shyt,so hez a loner now and sits in d libraray at lunch lol,but das not the problem hiz friggin parents come 2 my house and start askin me y i dun talk 2 him,rofl like wtf! whose parents do that,his parents are forcin me to talk 2 him and be his freind,i kno this sounds childish like being freinds and not,but if we are his freinds he takes advantage does stupidness and gets us in shyt,sumtimes i thnik hez abonormal,his parents keep talkin bullshyt bout me all d time and want me to chillw it him and dey are forcin me to now,anyone kno wat do other then jump him :D?

is it me or does anyone else find that post very hard to read? first of all its just a block of words and second, the thing reads like ebonics... i find it so hard to read.. why replace the s with z? why replace the letter i with a y? i don't get it.back to the message. I really think that you are the loser. How are you gonna drop one of your best friends just cause he doesn't fit in anymore?? that's *BLEEP*in stupid.and what the *BLEEP* does "he baited out our scene" supposed to mean?

Renegade-designs, I would suggest that your friend is probably a robot, being controlled from outer space by aliens from another galaxy. He probably has his "parents" under hypnotic control, and is using his experiences manipulating his classmates and teachers as practice for the day when he will finally rule the world, with a fist of iron and a funny expression on his face!

He probably doesn't have feelings, or reallywant any friends. I bet he likes being a loner. I've been the loner in the past, and I can tell you, the last thing he wants is a friend. He probably has tons of friends outside of school. Your best bet is probably to continue rejecting him and making fun of him with your friends.

(Apologies in advance for the *very* heavy sarcasm!)

allright then i will talk in english!this guy called ricky,he told on me and my other freind and got us in trouble,we needed money and we were seeling dvd's and this guy goes and tells his parents that we are selling dvd's in school and we got in trouble because his parents told my parents.baited out our scene means he told on us.He is a total idiotic person,he is 15 years old and he stopped eating and sleeping because me and my freinds dont talk to him,he starts crying in front of his parents to convince them and says something in front of us and says says something totally different behind our backs.In other words he finds it fun to get us in trouble and expects us to be his freinds.He goes around telling people that we are "best freinds for life" i seriously have never a boy say this i know girls says best freinds for life and stuff but a guy saying this is totally gay! his mom yells at me everyday saying her chest pains because of her son an that she cant control him,she cant handle her own son and she goes around the whole town telling people about me and my freindsatleast i hope now you understand whats going on :D pfft wow that was hard to type in true 00 % english and not slang (laugh out loud! )

Thanks - I can identify with you a lot better now. It's hard to be someone's friend when they're doing things like that to push you away, and at the same time trying to manipulate you into accepting them. I know, because I've had friends like that. Hang in there man!

ok b4 reading ,reader discretion advised! :D

im in high scool now,in grade 9 nd in my old elementry scool i had 2 good freinds i used 2 chill wit,one of dem is a real ***** hiz name is ricky nd he is really *****!

if u say anythin bout his parents his mom,him or anyonehe justs listens and make a gay face dat looks like this  :D or sumtin like that,now the other guyz name is jesse nd hez relly cool wit me so we chill durin lunch an shyt,this ricky guy acts dum and hez relly ***** so we ditched him n we dun chill wit him no more coz he baited out our scene and got us in shyt,so hez a loner now and sits in d libraray at lunch lol,but das not the problem hiz friggin parents come 2 my house and start askin me y i dun talk 2 him,rofl like wtf! whose parents do that,his parents are forcin me to talk 2 him and be his freind,i kno this sounds childish like being freinds and not,but if we are his freinds he takes advantage does stupidness and gets us in shyt,sumtimes i thnik hez abonormal,his parents keep talkin bullshyt bout me all d time and want me to chillw it him and dey are forcin me to now,anyone kno wat do other then jump him :D?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

omfg! You can hang with whoever you want. I have been in a similar situation. One of my friends ditched me for my sister. Instead of *BLEEP*ing I just stopped associating with him. It was my choice against the wishes of his parents and my parents. After a few years my parents are starting to understand. Hanging with people you don't like sucks.

Also, after reading your post, I realized how much I hate ebonics. People should be decent enough to use English! Acronyms and most incorrect punctuation is okay. But if every other word is spelled like you talk then you need to fix something.

yeah thats a tough situtation lol.. you shouldnt be forced into chillin with who you dont want to.. oh yeah and where are you from? the slang sounds the same.. i talk like that but not much on forums ;) around here, people say "bait" for everything lol

now thats FVCKED UP. parents forcing people to talk to people. who the FVCK do they think they are. You shouldnt associate with them at all. and if they keep bugging you tell them you will sue them for harrassment. I sure as hell would. i dont have to listen to other peoples parents that their son is G@Y!