xisto Community
takashiro

Ufo Is Coming?

So here we talk again about the UFO's. Unidentified Flying Objects are evident from the viewpoint of viewers, but what I think is that when you start believing in something, you tend to frame your mind with any possible favorable association. So in this process if you mistake some other things, with UFO's there is no big deal. There have been many classified documents, many research centers which are involved in research of UFO's for long but general public is not aware about them or can see them. So until now they remain a mystry and more rumors.

I don't know if believe or not, there are so many weird things in the earth that humans can't explain so we always try to come up with something to cover that lack of knowledge, so it could be ufo's or a god or a devil or a gnome... there may be who knows I haven't seen one in my life nor my family or friends or people near me so it's really hard to imagine those beings, if there are I hope they don't look as people in movies or in documentaries have describe them and show them, because I would freak out if one of those things appear in front of my eyes... :P

I think that there are no UFO evidences, because noone from the big shots wants there to be ones. We will all just...PANIC, and there'll start some rumors about attacking, and than another guy trying to earn some revenue on the net will think of something, and the photoshopers will start working and it'll become like this Planet X thing, but more realistic probably. According to me, they exist, but visiting the Earth-WHY? I mean, don't they have satelites or something lol. If aliens were visiting this planet, they probably would of be scared of us, and sure not coming anywhere close. Or they were just spying around for so long, so they now come here to...whatever. And lets not forget, who can trust evidences these days? Pixel by pixel, anything could be made so unbelievebly real. And there are so many videos and all, but lets say that 10% of those are true. What are the chances that your PROFESSIONAL video camera would of been around while an alien is trying to eat you or something. And sometimes I think of these stuff(probably because I'm intelligent :P), and it does not makes that much sense.Oh, and by the way, UFO's exist, and one of the evidences is that UFO=Unidentified Flying Object(which could be a small bag of trash).Greetz and stay cool.

I definitely believe that UFOs are legit, i know many people that have seen strange things in the sky, also every astronaut has seen very weird stuff flying around in space. If you know anybody that is in the Air Force, ask them about it too, pilots also report seeing all kinds of different 'not human made' crafts.

Let's take a look at the term "UFO" It stands for Unidentified Flying Object. It could be anything, including giant birds and planes. So they do exist! :lol: For aliens and stuff, it's more to what you believe because there isn't exactly proof other than what other people say.As for me, I've seen a UFO before. It was a bunch of crazy triangular lights. Probably not aliens, but we joked that it came after my brother. ^^;I think that there is life on other planets out there and that they do come to visit Earth every now and then. It sounds silly, but a lot of the things I've read make sense to me. In a way I feel that the government is covering it up... or I'm just watching too much of Unsolved Mysteries. x3So many people write books about their meeting aliens and it's hard to tell whether to believe them or not. And also with all those early paintings with aircraft looking things. And then there's a theory that aliens made pyramids. If there really are aliens out there, let's just hope that they're on our side...

I believe in aliens if that was the question. But UFOs seen near our skies are quite hard to grasp. There are millions of millions of other galaxies apart from ours. There HAS to be other life forms in these galaxies as well. To think human beings and the earthlings to be the only life forms in space is ..... quite... lonely isn't it? But that does not mean they are any smarter or dumber than us. If these creatures actually can move about in and through galaxies they must be a lot advanced than us. What dumb need can actually drive these advance race of creatures to just wisp our skies at night and crop weird circles in our farms, seems absurd. :XD: If they wanted to have communication with our world they could jolly well land somewhere and meet our people. They need not fear anything because they must be much more advanced than us.And there can also exist the possibility of them existing but they may not be as advanced as us. That being said, we can be sure of aliens not visiting us at night, simply because even we cannot cross galaxies.But they might have taken another route of evolution suiting their home planet that could vary a lot from earth. That way they could have developed in a completely different way, granting them the power of crossing galaxies or at least planets. But again why would they just whisk our skies at night time and not really show up? :lol: As for people who claimed they have seen UFOs can be telling the truth. They are just saying that they saw something which they cannot explain in the sky. It could be a set of lights, or a round disc. That doesn't implement that aliens has to be behind this. It could be a scientific phenomenon or a top secret military operation.All I am saying is that if aliens were so advanced as to cross galaxies and planets, they would have contacted earth a long time ago than just fly their ships around our skies. :)

The UFO theory is quite interesting. There are many rumours which accompany UFOs in and around. To site example of few:1. Some believe that UFO's keep on visiting earth on regulare basis. Many people have taken pictures of mysterious shapes with typical lights roaming in the sky.2. One theory states that most important places (even Whitehouse!) are being run by Aliens..there have been many lawsuits against governments for hiding classified information about UFO's.3. UFO's have base stations on earth which are at places such as Bermuda Triangle etc.It is still a mystry- if UFO's come on earth, why do not they make any direct contacts? Still unanswered.