xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
andrej

Do You Have A Pet?

So,do you have a pet (house animal)? If you do,say what animal is it,what kind,what colour,it's name... I have a dog,it is black and huge and it's name is Carlos. I can't say his race (kind) in English. I like animals very much,specially dogs and cats...

Does mosquitos count as pet? LoL...I have 2 dogs, Golder Retriever and Rottweiler....yellow and black coloured respectively of course.The Golden is very kind and shy but the Rott is very feracious, you don't want to be around him when he is angry...lol

Yes! I have a pet at my house.I got a little dog it is a puddle (toy) it colour cream, It's name is jojo. :D (good name from cartoon charactor)And got 5 gold fish I haven't got it name yet :DAnd got 2 rabbit black one and white one it's name chinjung(from cartoon again) and black. :D

It's funny, andrej, I have a dog named Carlos at my house too! He belongs to my sister, He's a giant (14 pound) chihuahua. He's the smartest dog I've ever known.I also have a lab/shepard mix named Marilyn. She's very sweet, but she thinks she is a chihuahua too and she's always trying to sit on my lap. I have also have a Chilian Rosehair tarantula named Trevor. I don't think he thinks he's a chihuahua though :D

I have . 5 cats, they multiply.. :DLet's see, I shall describe them.. in pairs as they where born and ageName : VoodooAge : 4 Sex : FemaleColour : BlackShe was abondoned when she was around a month or so old.. so we adopted her, we had recently lost 2 cats that where each 18 years old.. so we didn't really want any more catsName : Oscar Age : 3Sex : Male, with female characteristics.. :XColour : blackThe first litter of voodoo's consisted of 3 kittens, Oscar, Pukka and Viv.All got a home except the rather dim Oscar, I'm pretty sure he thinks he's a girl, because when ever there has been kittens around, he acts like a mother to them..Name : PatchesAge : 2 yearsSex : femaleColour : multi- coloured. black, ginger, white, brown, etc.Voodoo had a second litter, the other two Felix and Figo are no longer around.. Figo ate rat poision, and died.. and Felix ran away to a new home.Name Pheobe & Al PachinoAge : 7 monthsSex : Female and MaleColor : Pheobe is black and all pachino is white and blackthe kittens of patches. They're hyper-active, and will attack you for no reason. They also are willing to fight with a dog, even if it's 10 times bigger than them..Well. .that's the list, I probably seem like some form of scary cat person.. but.. watching the cats is about as entertaining if not more as watching reality tv, because, reality tv people don't climb up big trees. fall onto a phone cable below, and hand there for five minutes untill they fall.

Lmao I got too hamsters too :D Called Chip and Monk but I think I might give monk away because I can't handle them both...

Lmao I got too hamsters too  Called Chip and Monk but I think I might give monk away because I can't handle them both...

are they becoming to big? :D
mine are becoming big,
... maybe i feed them to much...

It's funny, andrej, I have a dog named Carlos at my house too!

Interesting :D

I have . 5 cats, they multiply..

I like cats very much,but 5 of them...no way! :D

are they becoming to big? mine are becoming big,
... maybe i feed them to much...

I used to have little hamster,and after 3 months he was so big that I had to give him away...

I got one cat, he is a Bengal, a Bengal is like an ocelot and they are so lovable and cute, i just love my cat. We payed $150 for him, and hey thats cheap considering normal price is $600 or so. he is a pure bred and used to be used for breeding but after so much breeding they have to get rid of them as to avoid inbreeding. You can go to Thunderboomers website to see pictures of Bengals here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ so cute :D

i have two aquarium at home, actually i love cat or dog, but my mom doesn't like it and i don't have any permission to breed Dog or cat... :D,btw, i ever have rabbit, they are both very cute... :D