xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zergber

Hi Everybody

Hi every body I am ZerGBeR and I live on Santa Maria Ca. I like computers and the internet... I like being on forum communities and I also like making and playing games. My favorite game is StarCraft. I also play Diablo II and StickOnline.

Welcome aboard! :)

Please be sure to read the forum and shoutbox rules as they are important!

ShoutBox Rules: http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?actdrules
Xisto Readme: http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?actE=01&HID=18

Save up and directly go for the 30 credits hosting plan, it's definitely worth it and it won't even take too long for you to get that, for some it only takes a single day!

Have a nice time here!

Welcome to Xisto!I hope to see you around the forums. You can jump right in anfd join some active discussions, or if you feel more comfortable you can start a your own thread on a topic that you're familiar with.

Welcome :) As I say to all new comers, have a good time (Coz I do :( ) and I hope you enjoy your stay :P I do love Xisto, because it's just like a paid webhost, but it's freeeee :( :( :)If you have any questions, then ask me or a high-posted member (They generally know more, not being postist :) ) and we'll love to help your questions :P Or just post on the forum! :)Have a good stay :P

Welcome to Xisto zergber. There are mostly friendly people here, just watch out for those who are part of the [Evil] Group. They tend to not be so nice. Just kidding, everyone is friendly around here and I see you have already started topics and gotten to know the forum well. I look forward to getting to know you better as I'm sure others do too.

Hello ZerGBeR Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. I was born in Sacramento, so high from a native Californian. If you came to Trap 17 for reliable free no-ad hosting, you have come to the right place. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful as well. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer. Make good content posts and you will have credits enough to get your hosting in no time. See you on the boards.

Welcome aboard, zergber!I'm one of the "veteran" members here on the forum, and thanks for joining a great community - which also happens to have one of the best free hosting packages out there. There are plenty of topics you can talk about here, and if you have any problems, just give the moderators/admins a shout. Also, don't forget to read the Xisto forum rules. Hope you enjoy your stay, and we hope to see more you on the boards in the near future!

Welcome to Xisto here is your welcome gift basket of software and coding for you to enjoy :lol:. Post as much as you want and enjoy your free hosting as long as you want and enjoy one of the greatest communities on the night for all your needs to be a good designer.