xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
crazymind21

Serenity

Very nice signature. It's too bad I'm not very good at signatures. I had to give it up. I like the colors though. Nice job.

Hmmm, I admire it very much, it has.. nice everthing! You could work on the border, i think 1px black border doesnt work.. maybe like a widescreen tv show, with the bottom black parts.. and the top.. Then it would look good!

well ty u all guys for the comment, tram to comment on u, the last sig i made i got a comment on that i have no border, and i know the people here that make sign use triple borders, i know a lot of ways to make goodlooking border, but on the signs i make there wont be a larger border than 1 pixel, because of the fact i learned stuff from pro designer, on a site called digital-industry.net telling i shouldn'nt make a border more than 1 pixel, but i guess its just a personal matter what u guys like and allbut thanks for the comments

The Pro Designer??

If so, I don't beleive it was TPD (the pro designer) Because his signatures usually have more then a 1 pixel border...

I will ask him if he recalls saying that, once he gets back from his vacation and gets on msn -.-