xisto Community
Unstoppable

Naruto Mmorpg a game idea

I juss want to say I love naruto but the games are not challenging enough.The stories are toooo short and we should do actual stories on other players for instint hinata what was her story and her missions that she had to accomplish. What made her become strong and make it real like tv let them get to talk to people, form teams for missions, train with each other, get to explore stuff not like dat other lame exploring actually jumping from tree to tree, walking in the woods, get to help train others and stuff. I juss want it to be more fun and real visual. You can make people who don't like love it. I'm just saying improve it like it really going to get people and not have it lame. Oh and you need more bords, more levels make it like its going to make months 2 play then just a day or two. Make were they cant get bored. Hey I'm trying to help cause it gets a lil boring

Would be very popular amongst alot of people. Although they'd need to think about the gameplay, design and costs. To compete with WoW ;) they need to make it better. Since the beta release of Aion it looks very similar to WoW, this is why I don't like it. It needs to be original. So mabye a 1v1 fight thing sorta like Street Fighter but then built into a freeroam world MMORPG.

I would have never thought of that and I don't know many people who know about the elder scrolls I will recommend this to my friend and see what he thinks, he owns a business