xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kushan10

Pirates Of The Caribbean 3

Has anyone watched this movie yet? I really want to see if but most probably won't be able to. If anyone has watched it how was the story was it as good asthe 1st and 2nd? or was it even better or just boring? :) I don't think it would be from what I saw on the trailer which seemed to be very good. I can't wait to watch it hopefully in the cinemas! Question: Is this the last of the movie? or is there more to come?

The movie just came out so I highly doubt anyone has seen it yet, I hope to see it tonight because they are doing a early showing of it of course now I have to drive all around town just to see if they are playing it or wait till tomorrow which I don't want to ***cries***. I don't even think bootlegs are out yet that I am aware of here in the states unless they bootleg the trailers :)

Bootlegs have been out for a week! Hehehe.I figure it'll be just as corny as the last, fun for kids!I might take my little cousin to watch it, he likes pirates Yargh!

I saw part 3 in theaters yesterday. And despite all the trademark explosions that Bruckheimer is infamous for and some high adventure scenes, I'm afraid I have to give this a 2 1/2 stars. It's mindless entertainment but it's got no heart unlike Spider-Man 3. And I don't want to the party pooper in this, but I think it may not have a chance for threepeating the box office crown this year, not if Transfomers have to say about it.I'm not a fan of Jack Sparrow or the Pirates cast. The story is confusing as hell and the supporting characters and villains annoy me, especially that money! The effects were "wow" material but I doubt that would be the movie's saving grace. Turner and Swan's in-fight wedding is a little hokey, and Captain Barbarossa is a little rough on the edges. And I felt a little bit betrayed by Bruckheimer when he mostly abandoned his modern day guns-and-mayhem status quo for periodic family-friendly adventures and uplifting sports dramas. I hope I say the last of Sparrow and co. and if there is any pirate movie in the future, please let it be NOT made by Disney or based on some theme park ride that scared the crap out of me when I was a kid.To summarize, I'd like to forget the entire Pirates trilogy and move on to better, more seroius adventure flicks, Lord of the Rings or the R-rated Matrix trilogy for example. And for God's sake, no more idiot heroes like Sparrow ever again!RATING: **1/2

I was really surprised when I saw the Ads for Pirates of Caribbean 3, I think that this movie is being realeased within a short period after its previous part. The POC 3 is not yet released in India. It'll be released on June 1st.I love the entire POC series, I'd love to see more movies in sequel to this. Let it become another kind of Star Wars.

The middle plot is rather confusing. First thing you see Will, Swan, Barbosa and the other crew vanish after their boat were drop bu this massive waterfall. And the next thing you see is pitch white, and a huge nose smelling for peanuts, and later that you'll see multiples of Jack. And then there's this mass amount of white rock crabs (kinda cute, gotta admit). Half way through the movie, I was "Huh?!?" and.. "Wtf is happening?!?"The last battle was somewhat okay to me. In fact, the battles look darn fake. How the hell Jack and that squid looking guy manage to balance themselves on the pole in the windy thunderstorm. The romance part when Will and Swan kissed were fantastic.Kudos to Hans Zimmer for producing such wonderful soundtrack for the movie.

Personally i don't know what the critics are talking about, this movie rocks! just like the first two...IMO there's an overload in action/fantasy movies in the wake of LOTR and Galadiator...things like Kingdom of Heavan, Troy, alexander, narnia, pirates, and so on. Cause there are so many, obviously ther reviews get worse as people get more and more bored.For me though, the fact that there are a lot doesnt stop them from being brilliant!And pirates is rly the best one out of that list, how can u guys not like the character of Jack Sparrow lol? Depp rules in all the roles he plays, that one especially. Imo without his character, the entire trilogy would be a flop.The only bad thing about this movie is the confusing first half, but the second totally makes up for it. These movies arent supposed to be intelligent, they're meant to be complete fun lol, and that's what they are :)

I saw pirates few days ago, and although it wasn't as good as the 2nd part i still like the movie. It's hard to make such a great movie like the 2nd part was, but there were some great scenes in movie that really make you wonder. I hope that this will not be the last pirates, but also it would be good if they take at least 10 year break before making 4th ore more sequals. Comments from people when movie ended were mostly "i wish they stayed only on 1st part", "this is not that great" etc, so maybe for people who didn't feel so good when watching the second part this part is going to be bad.I'm huge johnny depp fan, and whole that pirates story and feeling, so my report can't be taken for real.

To be honest, I hate johney depp, I hate orlando bloom, but I love this movie. I think its stupid how people say its not better then the third? Well I saw it on second day of its release, people LOVED IT here, they really did. People dressed up as pirates, and everything, it was great. I was intentionaly going with 5 people, we ended up seeing 25 of my other friends there, almost took up 3 rows. IT WAS AMAZING. As we left, everyone that was there enjoyed it, in fact there was like 40 people there still cheering after the end of the movie. It was really good, but it was really confusing since some of my friends didn't see the second.

i heard from a bunch of people it wasnt good as the 2nd one and i didnt really like the second one so...that kinda sucks. but i guess thats how it is with all sequals, they cant be as good as the first because you already know what is coming and can pretty much guess the plot...for the most part, movies are best in the first part. so if what i heard was right, dont get your hopes up for it

This movie would have been better if the middle plot wasn't confusing. Oh by the way, if the end was a battle between ships instead of an one-on-one battle, this movie would have been the finest movie ever made. But noooooooo, Jerry Bruckheimer (or was it Gore Verbinski) had to plot an one-on-one battle (Swan's crew vs Flying Dutchman).

i don't know what you guys are going on about because these movies aren't that good. as a matter of fact pirates suck. johny depp is cool but i don't know about him being a pirate that is kinda lame.