xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Unstoppable

Naruto Mmorpg

Hey if you are looking for Naruto rpg sites, just be careful and not get too attached to your character. For some reason certain big naruto site admins have taken a liking to (thretening banship for simply disagreeing with their methods even though you announced a consensus, (particularly a certain site that is actually withering from the inside out). Just remember believe what you hear on those types of forum rpg's if it's about an admin mistreating someone, about 98% is true.

*has been on 12 naruto sites thus far*

:) hopefully there will be a fair one soon.

Oh hey I found one, it's interesting....it seems that they are working on getting started, I hear that when they are done around December they'll start accepting characters again.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
yeah one of the admins tell me that they are going to change the url soon so I'll post it up again later date.the cover is a fake you gotta register and pm an admin on the memberlist names 2-5 will do.I think that Atari is the best choice since he's on most of the time.

Edited by Aeara (see edit history)

For anyone who is interested the website is http://www.theninja-rpg.com/ for the naruto browser game. Im trying to make my own naruto rpg game I have a really good team behind me If your interested in joining then just contact me at jillian.senpedwa@btinternet.com I should get back to you soon less than I day I expect. The only areas that we need are; Research and Development; Graphics/Animation; Scripting/Programming/coding also when the game is complete there will be a few modorator jobs and only one or 2 admin positions. If you are serious about joining our team then just email me and i'll give you more detail. :)

Like I said, Naruto mmorpg's are naturally over done, if anything else. The best way I see of making a good solid mmorpg for naruto which will unite all other naruto fans is to simply create a ninja world in which the naruto portion is from the show along with other smaller villages however the world shouldbe much much larger than that map since the story is set in times of war and primitive living since most of the world wasn't used to such advanced technology such as something as simple as a typewriter, travelling was either done on foot or on horse so I would say that the map should always look incomplete. A staff of dedicated and fun rp'ers and coders should be melded for a successful site, there should be a plot group dedicated to making main plots, and miniplots, the world would have to be empahsized in a way that you could see visual stuff but didn't have to simply be some sort of crappy graphic game, since those things steal the whole idea away from freedome of storyline and role playing.The world should be seen visually in a map that can't be complete but the rest of the stuff should be done via typing or images via the net, sorta like one of those FF tactic ROMs back when you could use them on ISO's, in which you could type a thing or two about your character, something you could never do on the PSI for it. Sadly this is just an idea that many have said was too complex and sorta off the top to perform. Like I said I'm an idealist, not really a realist in getting it done, however I'm always able to give a helping hand with a process and it's structure, balancing things out and error checking and such in languages that I can program and read. Well that's my two cents about making a successful Naruto MMORPG.Thanks for reading and until next time.~ Aeara. :P

Hello all
This game doesn't exist (as far as i know), so me and some other guys are trying to make it. I think it would be 1 of the most popular naruto games ever, feel free to coontact me as we still search people who can help us with scripting, making sprites, converting it into a game,....

Greetz

wel i know thatits been a while since you have posted this. but if you need help with the show such as bloodline, demons or jutsu the best site is leafninja.com it has everything up to date all the way to the lastest manga in shippuuden i hope this helps.
good luck with your game cant wait to play it

hoshikage

Naruto Mmorpg

If you ever need to know just about anything about naruto you can ask me id love to help with anything in the creation of a naruto mmo. Ive thought about one for a long time and if this does work out thatll rock. You should be able to run through trees like they always do and have real time combat.

P.S. Make sure to get permission from masashi kishimoto!

-reply by hoshikage

There is a lot of naruto online gamesbecause there is some softwares called enginesand with that "engines" only need do the sprites, maps, spells (in this case jutsu?s), and the equipmentafter that they can public the game on some websites to have more players

Contact me I am good with any PHP, Javascript, HTML, VBasic, and reg Basic. I can do alot of things, although it won't be free. I am sorry but it is not possible to offer services for free. Just message me if you need help with anything or want to hire me.

naruto rpg

Naruto Mmorpg

Replying to Unstoppable

Hey man I know you posted this like forever ago but if you need any help with story, ideas, or anything like that I can help. Sadly I havent learned how to use c++ and have been trying to learn it.

i know a fun naruto mmorpgNaruto Mmorpg

its called ninja manager you get to recruit ninja get there justu to make them stronger and every thing you can get up to 6 ninjas and one summon 

does anyone know of a inuyasha mmo-reply by I know one