xisto Community
Watermonkey

What Is The Most Evil Corporation In The World? Name the Corp and say why you think theyre the most EVIL

Very great post, Smack! Unlike others you've actually taken some time and named a corporation, not an industry.

I hope I'm not included with the others seeing as I stated a company/corporation as well as giving forth some "not so evil" but enlightening facts :)

Also, someone actually said that VW was the most evil corporation because they supplied cars to Hitler! That's so lame I don't even know where to start. Where did you expect Hitler to get his automobiles? From Bentley in England? One of the ways his Nazis or third Reich came to power was by stimulating the German economy and one of the big industries they needed to get going was, of course, the Automobile industry, and naturally VW was in the right place at the right time. Their supplying cars to the Nazi scum didn't contribute to the atrocities committed by the regime. Why not look up the manufacturer of the ovens used to toast the prisoners at Auschwitz? At least their product was used to kill people! (Yes, I own a VW!)

Total agreement here. To take your example one step further, it would make more sense to call IBM evil since the Nazis were using IBM computers to organzive their efforts of the holocaust. Read this.

The most dasterdly company has gotta be EA. They buy out the rights to everything except your schools tennis team and the moon. They bought out the friggin' NFL for cripes sake! What makes them really evil is the fact you can't boycott them. Them vile fiends made Battlefield, how can you say no to Battlefield?

I hope I'm not included with the others seeing as I stated a company/corporation as well as giving forth some "not so evil" but enlightening facts :)Total agreement here. To take your example one step further, it would make more sense to call IBM evil since the Nazis were using IBM computers to organzive their efforts of the holocaust. Read this.

Nope! You've named a company and listed some interested facts and that's what we're looking for here. I don't think that earning a high wage or having high annual revenue makes you evil, though... I think you could draw up a huge list of companies that maintain those very same sweatshops oversees where the cost of labor is much less expensive. How about Nike, or Adidas or Liz Clayborne, the list could get quite long I'm sure... I just feel like you may as well be talking about Apple Corp. They design their products in house, but for all the parts and manufacture, they turn to a plant in China where pretty much all of the world's laptops are made now, for their labor and it makes me mad as hell, but it doesn't make them evil... Oh, and Steve Jobs was compensated even more then Eisner last year. Over $600M if I recall... Holy crap! 2/3 of a Billion dollars for a year's work??? That's what I'm talking about!

Volkswagon, They made cars for the SS and Made hitler a personal car if i remember correctly. He was possibly one of the most evil men in history and the SS the most Evil Organisation, so if a compny makes them cars then surely they must be evil.

Stalin was worse than Hitler but nobody says anything because the Jewish population didn't have the spotlight in the U.S.S.R.
I think it would be Wal-Mart. They're in every corner of the United States, driving small business out of business in every itty bitty town. Not to mention how they've expanded into Europe and Asia. Their underpaid workers are the ones to complain.

Why not look up the manufacturer of the ovens used to toast the prisoners at Auschwitz? At least their product was used to kill people! (Yes, I own a VW!)

I couldn't resist I had to know who made the ovens and I think I've found the answer... But first, some fun facts I came across while looking for the answer!

Ferdinand Porsche had been working on a popularly priced "people's car" (whence "Volkswagen"). At a 1934 meeting Hitler told him to make the car an air-cooled four-seater with a streamlined shape "like a beetle." Your wish is mein command, said Ferd. ... A five-year study by a team of German historians found that as much as 80 percent of VW's wartime workforce of 16,000 may have been slave laborers. ... In 1991 the head of the investigative team, Bochum University history professor Hans Mommsen, declared at a symposium, "It's quite clear that Porsche was responsible for hiring concentration camp inmates for the factory's labor camp." Porsche contacted SS leader Heinrich Himmler directly to request slaves from Auschwitz, Mommsen said. ... The company has dedicated a stone memorial to the slave laborers at its headquarters in Wolfsburg.

And finally for the answer to who produced the ovens!

Testimony at the Nuremburg war crimes trials suggests the ovens were mostly built by heating equipment manufacturers and such. The crematoria at Auschwitz were built by I.A. Topf and Sons of Erfurt, those at Dachau and Lublin by C.H. Kori GmbH.

Anyways, this is a neat find because it all comes from the same source, 2-for1! I'm not exactly sure if the information is correct though and no sources were cited in the article. However, this site seems to confirms that I.A. Topf and Sons of Erfurt manufactured the ovens. I say seems cause I'm too lazy to read all of the page, you know it's bad when your scrollbar disappears from your screen (well, almost disappears!).

Xerox had nothing to do with making GUI.... do you not even know what gui is?
xerox GAVE (important keyword-- not stole) the COMPUTER (important keyword-- not gui) to apple. From there apple came up with gui, which ms stole from apple because all they had was DOS...

XEROX PARC made the XEROX Star, a computer with a fully functional GUI, before Apple made the Lisa, which was the first GUI made by Apple. All concepts that the Star created were enhanced and pioneered by MacOS, OS/2, among others who had come up with interesting features.

the company that made the ovens for Auschwitz is steiler and sons, well something like that, they aren't evil. Hitler planned to drive them out of buiness or something if they don't make efficient ovens for burning corpses.Another idea, what about the company that made the hydrogen cyanide? I think they'd be worse, because they could easily kill hitler with their tonnes of cyanide

evil companiesWhat Is The Most Evil Corporation In The World?

I worked for Parker Hannifin and I was stalked and harassed and almost murdered. They are evil. I would say they are run by the anti christ.

microsoft?What Is The Most Evil Corporation In The World?

I don't like Microsoft, but it certainly doesn't fall into the "evil" category when compared to companies that have large body counts. Dow Chemical left 150,000 people disabled or dying in India just in one incident. DynCorps employees have been involved in mass poisonings and child slavery, just to get you started. Chevron has dumped hundreds of billions of gallons of toxic waste into the environment, including in pristine rainforests. Coca Cola has been buying up water supply in third world countries, leaving the locals with nothing but the worst quality water. And on and on. Think about that next time you buy a bottle of Dasani.

-reply by Brian Salvatore