xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Sony Agrees To 3 More Spiderman Movies. Lets hope they dont destroy the name Spider-man

Well it's true I read about this last week I think it was.....

Webbed superhero SPIDER-MAN will appear in at least three more movies, Sony Pictures have confirmed.

Source: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Well Saint Michael (If you read this) it looks like they're going to try and do to Spiderman like they are doing to Star Wars and the Terminator movies you just posted.

And I gotta the first 2 Spiderman movies were great and I thought that Spiderman 3 did a fair job. But they gotta be careful. Some people were disappointed in Spiderman 3 when it showed up. And for the studio's sake I hope they don't start to draw people away from the Spiderman franchise and almost ruin it. I hope they make great movies and then maybe people will enjoy the movies. But if they're bad they might ruin it for everybody.

Well the critcis are sure wrong about 3 thats all I have to say about that. I Dunno unles they plan to bring king pin and carnage into the mix and make then very dark I don't think it will be possible. I totally agree with srujanlive the rumors being to spread once Spider man 4 came out that toby wasn't coming back, sami rami not directing it will just lead into very bad places. Personally I think someone better could do mary jane as to who I dunno just not Dunst so I am not worried about that. Of course being being a spider-man fan most of the villians in spider man are sub par in the comics and cartoon, only the goblins, king pin, venom, carnage were the best out of all that group. So I have feeling it SM 4, 5 ,6 are going to very bad of course if Spider Man 4 flops then you won't worry about seeing 5 and 6 from appearing on the screen.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Oooo too much of a good thing can be bad. I hope it doesn't kill the fun. I agree, it wouldn't be the same without Tobey and Kirsten. New actors wouldn't have that same old feeling of the character and it would feel wierd to the audience, as well.

welp, there's three more movies i will never see and will be sure to tell everyone not to see because number three was just straight up stupid so I'm sure the rest were.Dont see why they bother with all of the bad reviews they have gotten. Probably going to loose money on these rather than make money.

A bunch of other sites are confirming the story too. I don't know if they'll be great box hits as its previous movies. The third movie wasn't a great movie but it was mediocre. Amazing visual effects but story line not so great. It didn't even follow really close to comics. Then again its a movie. lol. Everything has to be condensed. I'd probably end up going to watch the movies when they do come out. I'm not expecting anything great though. They better have great characters and plots.

Toby's going? :( Meh, stops my girlfriend from oogling him :) :)I heard they were going to make more movies, and I don't know if it'd be a good thing or a bad thing...If they manage to make them as good as the others, then hooray :) but if they ruin them, then boo :(

I sort of feel 3 was enough. I personally think they tried too hard in Spiderman 3 and over did a lot of the action in there and it was really unrealistic, which is should be but it got a little out of hand. I sort of wonder what the story line will be now but I don't think they could beat the first 2 or even the 3rd Spiderman. They are gonna try and drag out as much money as they can and they'll start coming out with posters, t-shirts, key chains, and all that stuff to make even more money.

I think they will make 4th Spiderman Movie.
Because Dr.Connors still have piece of symbyote
that Peter gave him for research.

Okay, Do NOT go see Spiderman 3. It's bad. It's bad, bad, bad, bad, bad. It's way beyond bad. It's truly, monumentaly HORRIBLE.

I went to the 10:15 showing and couldn't make it past 11:30 before I had to leave. That includes 15 or 20 minutes of previews, so I didn't even make it an hour into the film.

The story is bad, the writing is bad, the acting is bad and the direction is bad. It's all around bad. Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad. Be forewarned. It's worse than "Batman and Robin".

I'm not kidding.

It's bad.

I disagree with you.1.Nice Special Effects
2.Good Story
Yeah,maybe I didnt like beggining of the film,but ending was really awesome.

Nice Special Effects, Yeah If You Like Cartoon Films the CGI was totaly crap and made Star wars EP1 Look good!

All of a sudden, entertainment companies are trying to get as much money as they can out of old ideas. Video game companies like Square Enix and Nintendo are taking their old Super Nintendo games and remaking them into Game Boy Advance games. Many movie making companies are usig old comic book characters to make movies. I guess the writers of Hollywood and Japan are out of good ideas. I rarely buy games or see movies anymore. The stories written online by everyday people are more interesting.Also, I heard that the movie trend this year is to make mushy, romantic scenes appear often. Maybe they are trying to get more women to see action movies.

That would be absolutely awesome. The First Spiderman was the best and the 2nd Spiderman didn't match up to the third one. Spiderman 3 had some of the best graphics I have ever seen. I loved it and I cant wait for the 4th. Sony Has done a great job thus far, I just hope it doesnt get weak and fade like some of the other series.

ahh.. if they make any more movie on spiderman, its sure gonna be a Big Flop coz expectation wud B damn gr8 for a spiderman squeal.. N the most funny thing is that nothing would stop them from makin spiderman 4 5 n 6, coz 1 2 3 was box office hits, they are sure sp 4 is gonna make 4 sum wher in top 10 box office of the yr with the sm fans.. rest all depend on the story n villians they plan to bring. Nyway its way beyond stretchin a movie. it was all like they sum how managed to make a 3 most of the stuffs where from 2 , all the breakups n loneliness. n stuffs.