xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spawn_syxx9

Warcraft Iii And Frozen Throne yeah I finally bought it

I share an account with my brothers, but they have to log me on. I lost password priveleges when I stayed online all day once. Didn't do anything bad either.My brothers are nazis ;)

yup. i play most of the games from blizz. i do hope World of warcraft suceeds as a MMORPG and hope thet get to handle most of the problems that they encounter there~as for now, ill stick withDOTA and some custom maps in tf

W3 OWNS! I'd say the combat is a little overdone, but online is where it's at. There are some truly sweet custom games like Resident Evil or tower defenses. I don't even play normal games anymore - just customs.

Oho, we have some w3 fans here :P This one of 2 my favorite games, I started to play normal games in March this year, but I am playing customs more then a 2 years and my favorite custom game now is ofc DotA. Soon there will be WCG in Singapure, tell us some of ur predictions. My favorite player is 4K.Grubby and I guess he will be first on WCG. I am looking very often replays and I am trying to stay in touch with w3 scene in world. If there's some other fans around, we could make nice disccusion here :DIf u have accounts on Bnet, we could arrange some meeting and play some good DotA or any other mode for this fantastic game, what do u think ? :P

WCIII's World Editor is very good, and Frozen Throne only makes it better. I like TerranUp16's maps, as they are quite good. He makes both of my favorite two maps:-Balance Wars Beta F-WinterMaul: Remade Beta AClan PMM's Troll Wars: Uprising campaign that they are making looks really cool as well (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ has some cool screenshots from it)

What!!!! Actually, I had this exact situation when my friend forced me to buy WCIII ROC and then tried to convince me to buy TFT. I wanted to buy it because my friend always played it and saw his TFT Icon when i was on my ROC account. So, I got out and bought the game. Ofcourse I was a ROC player and when I first started playing TFT, I thought many people were far too skillful than me that I kept on continuing to play WCIII ROC. Then I don't remember how my transition to WCIII TFT too place :D and wow after some practice, I think that ROC is a horrible game ;) . I find it too imbalanced because it's mostly creeping to lvl 6 then attacking. TFT is harder to lvl so you start fight ing right away. I'm only lvl 12 right now due to reset but if anybody wants to play me, just ask ;)http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
^My account. O one more thing, hunts (nightelf unit) is finnaly a usuable unit ^^.

This is one of my favorite games. When I stopped using my computer for gaming I kept this game and still play it, sometimes. Will the make another one, or will they continue to make WoW. I think that warcraft is better then WoW, so I really hope they do.

I never could get into Warcraft 3 all that much i actually preferred the 2D in Warcraft2. It seemed to have more atmosphere than Warcraft 3. After saying that i have played Warcraft 3 and the frozen throne expansion which i thought were OK.

I stayed up all night to finish frozen throne and it was really worth it! It was better than the original W3 in my opinion, and delivered the expectations that an expansion pack brings.

The only setback was the funny feeling one gets while playing this game - are we being the good guys or the bad guys! We end up playing on both sides and that kind of makes the game a liiitle confusing. Apart from that nothing's wrong with this game and I simply love the maps! :(