xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DeM0nFiRe

The Best Ever Trpg! Is It New? What do you think is the best?

In my opinion, the best Tactical RPG ever was definitely Gemfire on the NES(it got worse when they moved it to SNES)Anyone else played the game?Anyone think there's a better TRPG?

No I haven't played this game could you provide some links if it is online game.I have't heared for it although I play similar games to this like Civilization I have lpayed almost all of the games in this serial. It is just great maybe you should try it also.

Gemfire was only ever released for the NES, so I can't give you a link to it.And I've heard the civilization games are good, but they aren't TRPG's they're RTS's aren't they?

Yes civilization games are really cool and I would suggest that you try and of them of course last one is the best and the most developed. However you may want to try some of the previous versions like most people say that second one is the best civilization ever however I still play number three eventhough I have nmber four. So you must see it and decide then for yourself.

The first couple Civilazation titles are released as abaondonware now, aren't they? If so, maybe I can check them out that way ^^. If I recall, the newest Civilization is pretty far up there as far as price goes, so I think in that case I'd stick to Rise of Nations or Ages of Empires I.Anyway, getting back on topic: Another great TRPG is Fire Emblem. I've played a couple of them so far, and my favorite of the one's I have played is definitely Fire Emblem 7 The Blazing Sword for Game Boy Advance.