xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
demonatashadow

Death Note The movie

Has anyone seen the Death Note movie?? Well if you're a Death Note fan (like me) then you might know about this. The popular manga/anime known as Death Note has become a movie with real actors and everything. Right now its only out in the asian region. But there is talk of it coming out in America. If you've seen the cover then I hope you know that the Manga L (Ryuzaki) looks nothing like the one in the movie. It think they messed up the one in the movie, I know they can't look exactly alike since this is a real movie and all but Raito (light) does look kind of like Raito in the movie but L just looks like a dude sucking his thumb, nothing crazy or out of it about him, which was my favorite part. So has anyone seen it or heard of it. Oh and I heard the Misa-Misa's hair is black in the movie but it's really yellow in the anime.

Nop, i didnt i only saw the anime, is very good ^_^

Cya

Loved it!!!!!!!!!

Death Note

The movie was awsom! I loved the actor who protrayed L. It didnt follow the anime very well but it was still very good. My dad who hates animes (even though I love them) liked the movie and is thinking about buying it for me. I think that everyone that thinks it wont be good would just give it a try and go and watch it.