xisto Community
velma

Kids Hitting Puberty At A Younger Age. Girls hitting puberty as young as 10

It should be of concern that normal, everyday vernacular can somehow be interpreted as "offensive" in a forum environment where a decent grasp of the English language is required. A cursory Google search of the word, "hun" produces nothing remotely disturbing - let alone offensive. Those unfamiliar with American culture and/or the English tongue may wish to consult a dictionary or research questionable terms before reaching conclusions. While the author's reasons are duly noted, I respectfully disagree with a premise I feel follows a dangerous line of reasoning which can only lead to further censoring of normal, accepted terminology.
I would add that formentioned dairy cows injected with Bovine Growth Hormone are then slaughtered for human consumption, so your meat supply is also a source of unwanted hormones. Further, beef cattle in general are fed all manner of growth stimulants to provide larger product, as well as a variety of pharmaceutical cocktails to curtail the diseased environment in which these animals are forced to endure their tortured existence. It is of note these factory farmed animals benefit little in the way of humane practice, and are treated above and beyond as mere "product" to benefit the huge conglomerates who in turn benefit from forcing their toxic meat on the populace. I doubt that these inhumane and unhealthy practices are limited to the United States, especially given the corporate push toward Globalization and a New World Order. Bottom line, if you are reaching puberty, or have children coming of age, steer clear of factory farmed animal parts and dairy products.

I resent that!
I live on a ranch and we rais beef Cattle! All we feed them is molasase, salt licks and hay!
So don't be making new vegitarians, because we need out living.

On topic- I don't see whats a big deal about girls hitting puberty a year sooner. I mean if they're hitting puberty at 4 and 5 and getting pregnant at 13, then we have a problem. No offense.

yea i also thinkas i am not a female but i have ,y own daughters and they ask me as i am a prof and teach the students bio-genitics and comp.in my university also many are having this prob and they consult me rather personally and sometimes saying i am gonna die of it i give them a laugh and say nothing will happen its normal but who care of me and they move en to a doc and when he says everything is rite they will believe him

Actually its kinda strange because this is actually true, "some" girls do start puberty much earlier then they did say a decade and a half ago. Also some kids are getting arthritis before they even reach their teens, for no other reason then environmental factors and intake of genetically modified foods. Admittedly I was a bit astonished to learn this, but apparently its true.