xisto Community
Imtay22

Freehostingnow.com Another free web host?

There are so many off these sites nowadays,all offering amazing space and bandwidth,but have no support at all and can just evaporate without any notice,also they have really slow servers,so i say either you pay for a web host and domain or live with he free hosts

I would check it out just because I'm adventurous and always looking for the best hosting service (Xisto at the moment). However, I would take caution and register under a separate email to avoid spamming and such. I;ve found a lot of good hosts in the past, so I give a equal opportunity to all hosts out there. Don't read a book by its cover, and don;t accuse someone before they have been proven guilty is in a way my mind set to these Free Web Services.

Funny how we all flatter Xisto here lol, why would we be here if it wasn't for the hosting in the first place :PYeah there's too many "one month hosts" popping up and going, it sucks.Always check their site out really well, see their Terms ( TOS ), Copyright (if it says 2007 only it's quite new and that needs a precausion) etc.Also try checking their prices compared to the plans.(You KNOW that 100GB FTP and 0$ doesn't go well together, it's simple as that.)Many other ways, but it's getting pretty standard nowadays I suppose.

Most free hosts suck. They truely do, Xisto, in my opinion is the best free option out there, plus i think its even better then some paid hosts. Paid hosts sometimes suck thats why i thiknk they need like a 10 day refund if wanted. Most don't IPS (most people know it is invision power board) on the otherhand actually do give refunds.

Careful Imtay22.
I have also got involved in other Free Hosting services offering large storage and bandwidths and the next thing you know, your access is cut off, files gone and never any explanation. Also, use a disposable email address. Your Spam box might take a beating from these guys selling your address or Spammers getting hold of your account because they don't secure the server properly.

Best Free Hosting I have ever found is right here at the Xisto. But it might not hurt to check them out. Write a review back here sometime soon.

that is the truth i have tried many of them and have loose some data some will promise even what you will never imagine but at last you will see that what you saw is not what you will get
in this worl anything you work for thats what you will get so in Xisto you will work by posting and they will keep their promises by ensuring that your informations are kept alive

Well I honestly don't know I am not so keen to check it out and check with actually creating user but I am certain that it is cool. That is mostly on the first appereance from the site it looks more then nicely done however. Yes there is always however. So, However they are usually unreliable they don't work well they are slow and as soon as you upload few mP3 files up there they stop working. So you see whether you like real thing like trap 17 which has reputation status and working service or you jsut prefer a lot of space for storage for let's say maximum one month time. Check out around this forum and you will find same responses everywhere.

Hi i don?t promise facts i can?t stand up to... but from me you get:

You get this for free:

The fastest Free Servers on the Net!

250 MB disk space - Vista Panel - Web mail

6 GB Monthly transfer - PHP Flags manager - POP email accounts

3 MySQL databases - Automatic installer (29 scripts) - Password protected folders

5 Add-on domains - FTP account - Php MyAdmin

5 Sub domains - File manager (browser upload) - Clustered servers

You Domain will be yourname.blixnet.de / yourdomain.tld

additional it is possible to change some important PHP Flags from you VPanel eg. mem-limit etc.

any Kind of Site is allowed, but nothing illegal

you can sign up here

Please try it out and post your oppinion

thanks