xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cyp2nv

Hey

Welcome to the Trap! Getting the hosting isn't too hard as long as you abide by the rules and avoid annoying the mods :( If you want any help around the forums or with your site, if you get hosted, then feel free to ask. I am willing to help, along with most of the other members here :unsure:

Hi cyp2nv (Michael) from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Where are you? You have come to the right place for the best noads free hosting on the web. I have been here for just over a year and things are working just fine for me. You should experience the same. See you on the boards. :unsure: As rvalkass says, just follow the rules and don't bug the mods. Everybody here is helpful, so just ask if you run into a snag. Please check the boards for an answer before duplicating questions, though.

Welcome cyp2nv! Xisto is a great site for hosting and talk in general. Looks like you've already made yourself comfortable and posted some stuff. Have fun here at Xisto and read the rules. If you have any questions, you can ask the moderators and admins (or me if you are really desperate :unsure:)

Hello, and welcome aboard!Just thought I'd also welcome you to a very fine community. The people here here on the forums are friendly and very supportive.I'm one of the "veteran" members...so to speak and I think the hosting package is excellent and offers a lot more than any other free hosting services. There's also plenty of topics and threads, so feel free to have your say and you'll build up your hosting credits in no time. As well, if you run into any problems, just ask one of the moderators/admins.Hope you enjoy your stay here, and we hope to see more of you on the boards!

hey guys thanks for the warm welcome,im greek cypriot currently living in sydney australia. ill try be as active and abidde by the rules as much as i can thanks for everything its a good community.

Welcome michael seems like you are more or less really active in this forum. I've already seen your posts around.And if I can say you'll probably earn your credits fast :unsure:

well here's my late intro, but since your familar wit hthe forums I won't spend the next 23 hours explaining everything in post to you :unsure::( :(. So enjoy your stay, have fun posting and hosting and got any questions about anything practically anyone can help you unless it's about how to make a watermelon talk :D.