xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
beat2deth

Halo Sig

It's very cool :( It would be awesome if Master Chief stood out. Say, he was lighter than the background or something...it would add more depth to it, and it wouldn't look like he was hiding :( Coz the Chief don' hide foo'! :unsure:Apart from that, very nice :D

Holy crap, I so badly wish I could make a sig as sick as that. I can never seem to find the right render. I have like hundreds of backgrounds just begging for a render. :unsure:

thanx. i never make the background until i have a render i can use, then i just make a background that would fit it. you can try planetrenders.com if you're lookin for renders, that's where i find alot of mine.i try not to use much text, because it normally comes out looking like crap, so i just put a logo render and work with that and put my username somewhere, but not where it stands out.that area is a bit dark. just gives it a little bit more of an effect to me, though.thanx for the input.