xisto Community
EIite Grunt

What Movies Are You Waiting For just post a reply about what movie your wait to come out.

Well strangely I don't know any movies in development that I find wanting to watch, well this is because I have on prior knowledge on which movies are in development but the Naruto Movie seems like something I would want to watch also.

I'M eargerly awaiting the Naruto shippuden movie as well as the bleach movies, i'm waiting for them to be subbed in english cause unfortunatdely i can't speak japanese lolI'm not realy sure of what other movies i'm waiting for other than the Jackie chan and Jet li movie

Shimizu i think Bleach movie is out at dattebayo fansub, you better watch it,it is so good.I don't normally watch bleach season episode but after watching bleach movie, i going to watch it.

yeah thanks, i forgot that i've already seen the first Bleach movie I meant to say i'm waiting for the second one, you really should watch the episodes, it starts off a bit weird but it soon gets reaally, really goodThanks anyway ^^

The movies i am waiting for are: - Spiderman 4; - Matrix 4; - Exterminator 4; - Fast and furious 4;This movies i really loved, there are others which i would love to continue seeing but, the above ones are the first ones that come to my mind.

what is the movi i'm weting for redick 3that is for surei love the game i love the frist 2 movies and i whatched them alloti'm wating to see the 3rd movimaybe also spiderman3and the iron man and xmen-4

The only movie I am waiting for, is the last Harry Potter movie. Even though I have read the book, and knows how it ends I would really like to see it. I have always thought it is fun to kind of "see the books in real life", if you know what I mean. I guess I will probably start crying or be really sad when I have watched that movie. It is kind of the end of all Harry Potter things. Haha, I get sad just of thinking about it. Many people thinks that they would like to see the movie first, and then read the book, or just watch the movie... or just read the book. So far all of the movies has "fitted in with my mind", it was how I imagined it. Since this is the last movie I have big expectations. Can't wait to see what Harry's kids looks like! I always end up with watching it on a cinema with some of my friends, how fun. :) After I have watched that movie, I hope someone is as good as J.K Rowling, and writes wonderful and magic books. :)Oh, and I would also like to watch the last Pirates of the Caribbean movie - I never got to watch it. Maybe I'll rent it, or just buy it.

I cant wait for the new batman movie to come out, though I doubt it will be better than batman1, and another movie I would like to see is the dragonball movie, that movie has got to be really good. I hope they make a really good movie otulrops

I am waiting for an awesome movie that will come out this year:Repo! The Genetic OperaHaven't heard of it? Well, this will be a macabre musical movie, with Rocky horror influences and modern rock/opera music. The premise, sometime in the future, corporations will be able to give out organs on credit to people who want them (I higher level of plastic surgery) and those who cannot pay will have a repo (reposessor) come and take the organ away as per the legal contract. Thus the main character, a repo, and his daughter who knows not of this, will conflict in this world and so on. I think this will be VERY original and I look forward to the story, but also much more to the fantastic music!