xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SamiFX

Fireftp A Firefox Add-on

Hello

FireFTP opens a basic file transfer protocol window in a Firefox browser tab; for uploading and downloading files to and from the Web, it makes your work easy ... you can get it from here

One of Google's great work is firefox. It has spread like fire and the addons are one of the great features. This addon is superb, I have been using smartftp but now I will switch to this great addon.

One of Google's great work is firefox. It has spread like fire and the addons are one of the great features. This addon is superb, I have been using smartftp but now I will switch to this great addon.

It's not Google's work. Google has nothing to do with Firefox, but since a year and a half I guess Google has been into promoting Firefox. Or did Google take over Firefox?!?
Anyways, I'll download it right away and is it fully functional like other FTP programs? I mean I've been using FileZilla so it this works good I might stop using it and use this thing only. :)

yes i am currently using FireFTP to upload files in my Xisto account. it's amazing. it's very simple and easy to use. i first used SmartFTP until it expired. i knew about FireFTP way back when i was searching for a nice add-on to my Mozilla. i remember it correctly, but since i was looking for something else, i just scrolled down fast. after my ftp client got expired, this plug-in was the first thing that came into my mind.

Edited by master_bacarra (see edit history)