xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TaKeN

Best Exercise For Losing Calories

if you guys really wanna burn fat then jogg six days a week you are supposed to eat six meals a day so  that your metabolism is revved no carbs after sunset. No junk food and the most important your oil and sodium intake should be very very less.

-reply by nikhil

loosing weightBest Exercise For Losing Calories

my name is haris, I'm a wrestler from australia, being a wrestler isn't easy because of the non stop cutting weight. I was just wondering if someone could help me loose 6 kgs of fat , I use to sit at around 63kgs and now I'm around 68kgs, but its all fat I started eating junk food for about 2 weeks and I stopped but I just cant seem to loose it, does anyone have any suggestions?

-reply by haris fazlic

Thanks for all of the great information!  Losing calories is vital in an everyday diet, especially if you are burning the calories off byExercising and doing basic chores around the house.  I have been using a site called http://www.fitclick.com/, this site provides a calorie burnedCalculator that can count how many calories burned walking, running,Biking, etc.  Head on over and try it out! 

There are many exercises for losing calories.The aerobic exercise is one of them.
The word aerobic means "with oxygen". Aerobic exercise refers to physical workouts that require oxygen to be delivered to the muscles (via the lungs and blood supply) over an extended period. Aerobic activities (eg. walking, jogging, swimming, jumping rope, roller-blading, rowing and general sports like football and tennis) are typically sustained for a period of time, rather than short bursts of effort. Aerobic training is often called "cardio" exercise because it strengthens the cardiovascular (heart) and respiratory (lungs) systems.The jump higher exercises are also best for this.

First of all you should see that you want too loose weight for getting lighter and smaller or you want to loose your weight to get in shape, if you want to get in shape then you need to go to a body building club with this way you will not loose so much weight but you will reduce your size and you get beautifuler and stronger body so do not always think of loosing weight.If you want to loose weight for getting lighter then i think one of the most effective exercises is cycling, this is very nice because when you eant to go for shopping which takes like 15 minutes with a car then you can go for it with you bicycle so you will burn many calories and it will just take 15 minutes more but very helpful and you will not loose much time. its fun too if you can find some friend to go for cycling with them then you will have great times and will enjoy your exercise. going from steep roads is a nice idea too when you go up from a steep road you will burn a lot of calories and this will really help you loosing your weight. always have enough waters with you because cycling will cause your body to loose a lot of water so you need to drink water every 15minutes or so for keeping your body fresh and never go from very steep roads or you may injure yourself.another nice exercise is swimming, in this exercise all of your body parts will get involve and all of them will start to burn calories helping you to loose more weight. you don't need to be worried about sweating so this a big advantage of this exercise. this exercise is not only good for loosing weight but it is also good for many other body problems like knee arthritis. so you can combine these two exercises if you don't have a pool in your home, then you go to the pool by bicycle and then after swimming enough then you can come back home with bicycle again and you will soon see the result. After those type of exercises then you need enough resting so you should sleep enough otherwise you will soon get tired and you will leave all of those exercises an in the end be realistic meaning that never think you can loose 10 kg in 15 days, even if someone can do that he will damage his body so keep that in mind. you should continue your exercises after loosing enough weight otherwise your weight returns so if you pick a hard exercise maybe you can not continue it for a long time. believe in yourself and you will do it right.