xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Smack

Virginia Tech

I never knew about the military experience which is interesting, but don't really made since i have no need for one. But now for a big shocker in this who shooting, it looks like cho bought the clips through ebay through his account that he has. Now if that doesn't just put an eye sore ot ebay especially the person or store that sold him the clips. $5 says ebay isn't going to do anything about it except maybe slap a few restrictions of weapons and what not just to cover themselves and not get sued by every single family.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Ebay has anti-firearms restrictions already, and I wish they didn't. You're insinuating that just since the merchandise was bought and sold on eBay, they're somehow liable? That's absurd! If I sell someone a magazine, I'm not assisting that person in their commission of a crime!

yeah, Virgina Tech is a really tragic thing, stupid people these days lolneways, it's ashame that it happened and i feel sorry for the family's of the dead ones even for the family of the shooter.i feel sorry for them most of all because it's gotta be hard to live knowing your son's a murder and is known world wide.In Marysville (couple towns away) there was a guy who apparently was walking around with a gun downtown or something like that saying someone like, 'I'm going to make Virgina Tech look like a casual death.Such an idiot he is! lolThe morning DJ for the radio stations that i listen to is really pissed off at the Virginia police because they are not releasing any kind of a time line for what was happening, so there are gaps that he cannot report for in the time line that they have constructed by themselves that they cannot account for because the police aren't releasing any information on the subject. He is also mad because they are not releasing information about what the police were doing outside while the guy was inside. they weren't releasing any information on things like snipers on the roof ready to shoot him down, or swat teams ready to raid the buildings etc...but yeah, really tragic thing.

It will be a month now since this tragic event and hopefully by then the shock should have worn off for some while other still trying to cope with the loss. But it seems the media likes to keep things going, although I would say this is even more disgusting the videos people posted on youtube.com. But now people are buying domains to make a profit off it and some have gone as far as getting domains with the names of the dead on them and to think you people couldn't get more disgusting then this.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

It's bad enough people had to die because one person couldn't deal with their emotions, but now people making thousands off a $10 domain name, I am so glad I live in a world were people are nice to each other :unsure:. Lucky for some people that these domains that got registered have been close down, but do it the fact you can use anything for a domain name, most hosting providers can't really do anything about it or they try their best to prevent people from doing this.