xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
demonatashadow

Kendo

Does anyone here take Kendo. I do. Would anyone like to share any of their techneques? I also have a Katana (Japanese sword). I used to have a sunflower Katana but it broke. Now I have a Katana again, but I don't know it's type yet. Does anyone else have a Katana. If so then please list it's type.

I know this is an old post, but I did not feel the need to open another post when this had exactly what I was going to say.On the subject of Kendo, I have been practicing for about 1 year now, and hold the rank of 2-kyu. As for the technique sharing, sorry, my Sensei and even his sensei are against having people outside our dojo know our kendo.And I don't have a katana. ( No real use for it as Kendo is different from actual swordplay. )I do have a question for those who practice kendo:What was the worst injury you have gotten?