xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SamiFX

Can't Access My Email Account [resolved]

I couldn't access my email account for 3 days ago .. I use the Horde .. the problem is when I click on Login the page loads itself and don't change!!!!...

I am also having issues accessing my email accounts. I have tried using cPanel and also Opera's mail client. Both inform me they cannot find a folder called 'cur', or occasionally suggest my password is wrong. Is everyone having this problem, or just a few of us?

Please send email to support{at}Xisto{dot}com along with:subject: Xisto hosting supportyour domain name:server: gammacpanel name:message: for example, whey I try to do <<this>> I get this <<error>> (copy and paste when possible)

It's OK now my problem has been solved through Xisto hosting support..... thanks :unsure:

hotmail inbox access problem in ie6Can't Access My Email Account [resolved]I cann't access my hotmail inbox in ie, but no problem occurred in firefox.Error message showing permission denied.How do I resolve the problem?Please give me the proper solution immediately.-question by subrata chakrabarti

i cant access my inbox..Can't Access My Email Account [resolved]Hi... I need help...I got a hotmail account wich I canot sign in.. My password is correct.. I can sign in my msn messnger..The problem is with the inbox...When I put my email acc an password and click sign it , it takes me to this link https://login.live.com/jsDisabled.srf?mkt=EN-US&lc=1033 .And nothing happens... When I try signing in my another account, it works... I tried on another laptop but still not working...Please I need help.. Its more than 3 nights now...Hope to hear from u soon-reply by nabeel Mawji

GMAIL ACCESSCan't Access My Email Account [resolved]Maybe its a virus or whatever is causing me to get this error message whenever I type gmail.Com into my browser:Not FoundThe requested URL /accounts/ was not found on this server.Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at https://www.google.de/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=BwkjVKfAD8uH8QfckIGgCQ&gws_rd=ssl Port 443I am not sure what the heck this means...But with any browser I try, I get the message that the websites certificate is no longer valid & any of the browsers will not let me get into my Gmail or ANY of GOOGLES WEBSITES.The one thing I think is that ASK.Com has installed something & I cannot get to GOOGLES site for anything...What will I have to do to repair or remove?? I appreciate any help!Thanks in advance!-question by Ms T