xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hitmanblood

Passing Values By Get

well hitmanblood, you didn't post any of your code. in order for anyone to help, you should post both your PHP and HTML code here so that we can see what's the problem more easily. also use code tags to wrap code.. ;)

I am not really keen on reveling my code however when I try to echo or print variables after GET methods none of them will show up. That means that it is not problem somewhere later on in the script bu rather in the passing variable value to the php script from the html form.

I am not really keen on reveling my code however when I try to echo or print variables after GET methods none of them will show up. That means that it is not problem somewhere later on in the script bu rather in the passing variable value to the php script from the html form.

ok i understand that you don't wont to reveal your code. but then again you need to understand that it is really hard for anyone to guess what is wrong with your script when you don't want to show it. i honestly don't belive that you wrote code that is so much valuable so that it can't be shown. maybe your script is full of usernames and passwords which you can't publish, so that would make sense... anyway, i hope that transfering to Xisto and PHP 5 will do the trick ;)