xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
accora

Crawled By Google!

Well I signed up to be on googles search engine it has been 2 months and I havn't got crawled yet I am mad is it because I didn't get accepted in the search engine or something please post your comments or feedback on this post!

Your site must nopt get enough hits, or it may take longer. It usually takes 3 months for Google to index your site, not 2. But I'll tell you a story of google. My site was indexed in 2 days and I was extremely happy, then they took it off and they never cached it again. So I ditched the site and moved on. So Google acts in weird ways so you have to be patient with them. Join a traffic exchane like http://trafficg.com/ to get some extra traffic to your site to speed up your traffic. And if you posted your site we could critique it and say how you can get it indexed quicker.

Try submitting ur site to Google. They have a site submission page (google it to find the link). A simpler way is to simply link you site from a page that is being indexed by Google. Such as Xisto.com!!!If it still doesn't work submit your site to Digg.com, it usually works.

Like zach said, Google finds you by where it finds your link from other websites. The more your site is posted around the web, the better chance you'll be indexed and faster. Start affiliations with sites that have the same type of content as yours so you have each other's links on your websites. Submitting straight to them will also work. Sometimes it depends on how popular the subject of your site is as well.

Google bomb your site. On all the forums you know of post something like

[url=yoursite.com]Really cool awesome site fun extra keywords go here[/url]

If you do it enough searching those keywords will bring up your site as the results. Its always fun to googlebomb! It's how they got bush's website to the top result when you type in miserable failure.