xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TempKnight

My Fav Type Of Music

>> Techno>> Electronica>> Punk Rock>> Alternative Rock>> Asian Pop >_>''>> Baroque is nice too>> New Age can be interesting>> Jazz is good tooRap and R&B...I'm not a huge fan of the lyrics and stuff, but I love the beats. It's really cool. Hip Hop is interesting because my friend dances to it...it's...>_>But I absolutely hate country. ;) It just bothers me #_#But, in the end, Techno > all =P

i love happy rock like franz ferdinand and the strokes, but i also love the cure, the beatles the hives etc. and also classical soundtracks! i am very partial to the star wars soundtracks at the moment...

all kind of music genres that

RADIOHEAD

ever did

-----------------------------------------------

"the good music also have a good lyrics"

-----------------------------------------------

Posted Image

My favorite type of music is rock.Not the new crap, the good ol' 70's and 80's rock.AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Old Van Halen, Kiss, ect.ect.Oh, and I like classical too.Infact, I'm listening to O Fortuna right now. ;)

I like the most Jazz Music especcially Miles Davis,Herbie Hancock and John Coltrane!!! ;) After that i like most Drum N Bass.i LOOVE LTJ Bukem sessions,also i love Makoto,and i love to listen FullCycleCrew especcially Roni Size and Dj Krust. ;) Sometimes i love to listen Jimi Hendrix and Bob Marley!!! ;)Also hip hop:Dilated Peoples,J5,GangStarr,Afu Ra... :P

i love hip-hop Rap and R&B I HATE ROCK its just nosie :D i loveeminem50 centg-unitDr dresnoopjay-z(he is king)usherakonludacrisand loads loads more :)

I like listening to rock, but i don't really like some rock bands like radiohead...I like to listen to hard rock, heavy rock, punk rock(actual decent stuff, none of the pop-punk crap). I also like some dance/trance music is good, but only if it's japanese, they're the only decent sort of dance/trance there. I also like to listen to "anime music" which is quite decent, especially in animes like Naruto. I also like to listen to OST's from games or animes, they're quite good too.

Indie rules. eventhough i like some old-school goth-rock. bands like built to spill, modest mouse, bauhaus, siouxsie & the banshees, the pixies, cocteau twins, franz ferdinand, grandaddy, radiohead, sparklehorse, the flaming lips, death cab for cutie, yo la tengo, sonic youth, lidya lunch, christian death, hocico, nine inch nails, ministry, deftones, the cure, depeche mode, joy division, leonard cohen, the beatles, oasis, blur, the kinks, the ramones, sex pistols, new order, love and rockets, etc...wow!! that means i am not into just one kind of music.... i also like some jazz, bossa, and classical stuff.... :)

ROCK. It has to be explained but in general that?s the shortest word to say it.I am into a lot of styles of popular music (pop, rock, metal, punk, hardcore, emo, industrial, hip-hop, crooner, post-punk, grunge, indie) but I think that most of my favourite bands are considered ALTERNATIVE bands. Here, some names:Nirvana, Soundgarden, Weezer, Radiohead, Nine Inch Nails, Deftones, Queens of the Stone Age, Mudhoney, Ramones, Kyuss, Sigur Ros, At the drive-in, Portishead, Sonic Youth, Pixies, Pavement, Beastie Boys, Outkast, Incubus, Beck, Mark Lanegan, Tom Waits, Primal Scream, Garbage and a long etc. :)

I like a lot of 80's music myself, although I also like jazz, classical, folk, etc.As for specific bands, I've always liked Depeche Mode, U2 and Barenaked Ladies(and hey, these bands are still around today!). As well, I like Japanese pop/rock bands like Mr Children, Every Little Thing and globe.The problem is lately it's getting very difficult to keep track of what's playing on the radio and TV stations...guess I'll stick to what I grew up with.