xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
velma

Do you think you would ever go to heaven? Are you doing something that is against Gods wishes

Wow, in a way you're correct... But in a way, you're completely wrong. If you have been saved, it doesn't matter what you do, you will be guaranteed to go to heaven, however your relationship with God won't be as strong. But it won't matter either if you're not saved because you're going to Hell, all because you didn't put your faith and trust in Him.

I'm going to heaven. I'm not going there alone and I won't be bored. Nor will I morn for the people that didn't make it there, even though I do now.I'm not going to heaven because I'm good. I think that is possibly the most insidous lie in the history of religion and humanity propulgated by the Devil himsself in as many ways possible because he knows that we are not really good - we are rotten and we know it.Sorry for the length of that sentence.Now, I'm not rotten...anymore. I was. Dead. And I still make mistakes on a regular basis. Ask anyone close to me and some of those who are not so close to me. Ask my ex-wife.So I was born dead but now I died so that I can live. Does that make sense? :D I was born corrupt, bound for hell. :) Thanks be to Jesus He gave me a new heart which is now inherently good despite the fact that my actions sometimes betray it. People with wicked hearts can at times do things that are good. People with good hearts can also make big mistakes. But please let me clarify that if you haven't been given an entirely new heart by Jesus it's not good!I trust in Him and give Him my life. His response has been and continues to be faithfulness to His promise to take away all of my guilt now and forever so I am perfect. I still sin. But He shrouds me in His righteousness and paid the price for the forgiveness of every one of my sin.Nobody will get into heaven because they tried to be good. :) Everyone who has been made good by Jesus will get into heaven.Does that make sense? Let me know if you want Bible verses to demonstrate the truth of this progression of ideas.

No one really knows whether they will ever go to heaven or hell or whatever comes after life. Those that do not believe in heaven probably will not go there as you most likely have to believe in it but then again if they were a decent person and just were never opened to the idea of heaven but there is one, then they still may go after life not being left out due to ignorance. Also those that do bad just because they grew up in a bad environment and had bad influences in their life, should they be left out of heaven? It was not really their fault in the first place as maybe they grew up that way and it is hard to change after that. Of course some people do bad things like murder and then in jail realize their faults and ask for forgiveness which God grants, at least in Catholicism, but does that mean they will go into heaven because they are sorry? No one really knows except for God himself supposing there is one if there is a heaven. Therefore I do not really know if I will ever go to heaven, assuming there is one, because no one really knows how your life is judged.

These type of statements were given to people to promote them to do good to others. To make them to follow the path of good they are shown the way of heven. What I feel is everything is here in this world it self. No other world exists. So What ever our deeds will be we have to suffer here in this life. If we be good to others we will be satisfied with our lives and be happy in life. If we go for bad deeds , evils then obviously we have to suffer a lot. Even that in this world itself. So What I think it is more psychological too. Bad deeds give you a tensed life which in turn will make you to suffer a lot with desieses like BP, Dieabeties etc. Which is somewhat like hell when we are not able to eat what we like etc. And on the other hand if we are always happy with what we have then we don't have to lead a tensed life and we will feel like being in heven. That's it.?

Ok this is a tough subject me being raised catholic and all and then marrying a Greek so I had to change to Greek Orthodox. For one it was my second marriage fot that in the eyes of the church I am condemed to hell, But other than that Im am far from being a aint or an angel but I think I have led a pretty good life a far a morals go. I am not a big church goer. I do pray alot though at least a couple times a day. And still I am not sure if there Is a Heaven Or a Hell, but I do believe we came from somehwere and our mind and body do die but we are also energy and energy doesnt just die so with that being said. I dont know what to believe I guess only time will tell. lol When my times up maybe I will come back and haunt you all and let you know. :):)

I don't want to offend anyone. But there is no such thing as Heaven or Hell. But considering it exist anyway :) then i think best way to put people in hell is ( Rebirth ), You do sins and you'll die and you born in body where all you live for rest of your life miserably. Man, it was good for delusion :)