xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MusicOnly

Database Errors! Started after HDD change..

Hello, I am having database errors.
They started after yesterdays HDD change.
Its all fine when i refresh site, they not that often but still i get them.
It says "could not connect to database".
And i also received mail from gamma.xisto.com which says:

There has been a problem with the database!This is a notice email to let you know that SMF could not connect to the database, contact your host if this continues.

so i am contacting my host..

This is all due to the HDD change on the server. All we can do is sit tight and hope it will get fixed quickly. I am sure we are all happier with a few teething problems for a while rather than a complete hard disk failure.

I am facing the same problem as me, inconsistent database connection errors, really nothing we can do except hope that Xisto solves this as soon as possible.

Everything's now working fine on my hosting account apart from the database.I'm now experiencing major problems with connecting to a mysql database. PHP keeps displaying errors ;) My website isn't really usable at the moment. You can view the webpages if you refresh the page, but you can't really do this when posting to a database from a form.Is anyone else having problems with their mysql databases, or is it only me?Hopefully it'll sort itself out soon. Well done Opaque for resolving all of the problems experienced after replacing the hard drive of the server ;)