xisto Community
Lyon2

The Complete Works Of William Shakespeare The Ebook you will want for you and for your kids

The Complete Works of William Shakespeare

This book is free, it is in text format, so it is not organized like if it was in pdf format but, you can convert it to pdf with programs like: "OpenOffice" or "PDF Creator".

This Ebook is really useful for those that love Shakespeare works, especially "Romeo and Juliet" and "Hamlet" or even "Othello", as well as others well known and good to read.

For the ones at school, this ebook is going to be a good help for sure, at least i am sure of it, i just wish i had this ebook when i was at school, still, i love Shakespeare today.

Apreciate the fact that it is free, if you want i can convert it to pdf and share it here on this topic, just say the word.

Good reading!

Download:
http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/100

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

WOW thats amazing... 5.5 mb of a txt file - thats a LOT of writingand the fact that this IS the complete works, including most of his sonnets (up to #150!), I can really appreciate its free...I will not personally be reading all of this lol, as it would certainly take a while, but its a nice thing to bookmark and pass around.

Nice. If anyone here likes Shakespeare as much as i do.. this is a treasure. I'm always looking for new Shakespeare to read and this is just a handy little booklet for me...I love the guy, his writing is supberb, and his teachings are entertaining and invaluable. Yay for Shakespeare!

Edited by kraizii88z (see edit history)

Nice. If anyone here likes Shakespeare as much as i do.. this is a treasure. I'm always looking for new Shakespeare to read and this is just a handy little booklet for me...I love the guy, his writing is supberb, and his teachings are entertaining and invaluable.
Yay for Shakespeare!

Kraizii, i have now split up the massive text file into all the different plays / sonnets (all in one for sonnets though!) and saved them as text files named the title of each. If you would like to have these, it makes reading / finding anything you want much easier!

James
Edited by Jimmy (see edit history)

Jimmy, i would aprecite if you shared your organized text files, i also am a Shakespearean, so i would love to have this text organized, the problem is that i do not have much time, so if you do not mind, just upload it to rapidshare or whatever and share the download link here.Thanks anyway.

OK, I have decided to put it up on my site, as I may only leave it up there for a short amount of time.

Please visit this page, instead of the hard link (and if you have to pass it around - I'd rather you didn't - please send the person to this page, or make sure they don't pass it on any further!) - By splitting up the original file and giving it away, I'm pretty sure the copyright isn't gonna help me out too much!!!

Shakespeare's Works Page

Thanks Jimmy, that is really a great job organizing that big text file, thanks really!

No worries! Glad I could be of help :lol:

Hey Jimmy, edit your post to remove the link when you drop the file from your availability list, thanks.

I normally download the classics from the same site and yes I too have the Shakespeare collection. I really do enjoy reading Shakespeare's work, though they all have a pattern you cannot but help enjoying the language he writes in plus the way he mixes moods so efficiently.