xisto Community
ghostrider

Gmail Paper

GMail paper is free service that allows you to request your email from any GMail account to be printed, and sent to you for free. All Images are printed on glossy photo paper, however WAV and MP3 files are not sent along. There is no limit to the amount of emails that can be sent. It even uses 96% post-consumer organic soybean sputum. To read more, go here.

Gmail Paper

Nice find, ghost! I should try this out. I don't get the part about sputum. What's sputum? Oh well, this still looks like another really good service google put out there... Even thought most people only use google for searches. Well again, Great find, ghostrider!

I believe this is also April Fool spoof! Just like TiSP! Great ideas for 1th of march!

Yes, it's definitely an April Fool's joke. I wish it weren't though, there are some sweet things in my mailbox that I would love on paper. And that image thing would be perfect. o_OThey should release a real version of this, and maybe make it a paid service or something. I wouldn't mind 5-10 bucks a month or something like that for Gmail Paper...even if there's a limit on how much you can get per month or something.

Well if this were done, their would have to be a limit because people just store most of their emails and sometimes don't delete them, it would be whild that you got 2-3000 emails worth of paper sent to you :lol:.

But this is where they get you though :lol:

Yes. The cost of postage is offset with the help of relevant, targeted, unobtrusive advertisements, which will appear on the back of your Gmail Paper prints in red, bold, 36 pt Helvetica. No pop-ups, no flashy animationsthese are physically impossible in the paper medium.

Your paper would be covered in annoying ad's :(.