xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kraizii88z

9/11 Conspiracy-- This Is Not A Joke. ...The truth shall set you free.

Ok. I finally watched all three parts of the video and I'm still confused about the different stories I've heard regarding the gold and diamonds recovered in the safe in the rubble. I remember perking my ears up when I saw that bit on the news at the time it happened, but I've never heard a satisfactory explanation or full disclosure of those events. One thing I've always known to be false and totally stupid is the whole cell phone call thing from the aircraft. Yeah, I know that skyphones were used in some of the [alleged] conversations, but the official story is that cell phones were used in most of them. I'm here to tell all of you: Cell phones were not used in any of those cases. As is outlined in the video (part III) and as I know from working as a technician in the wireless telecom industry, you're not going to connect a call with your cell phone from a plane flying over 200 MPH at any kind of altitude. Cell tower antennas are aimed down because that's where the users of their networks expect their phones to work. I have trouble making a call connect in an elevator in most buildings yet somehow these calls connected through the aluminum fuselages of aircraft traveling several hundred MPH at an altitude of twenty to thirty thousand feet? A cell phone call can not connect after a much smaller speed (I don't recall exactly what that speed is, if you want I'll research it, or you can do the same) because it needs time to sync up and establish a good connection. By the time this connection is established, you'd already be out of range of the tower. That one fact alone, without all the other problems with the official story, is enough to tell a thinking person there is a definite cover up. The next question should be WHY? What are they covering up they're afraid the population wouldn't like? What do they think would happen to them and their power over the sheeple if the herd woke up to their lies?

Edited by Watermonkey (see edit history)

Ok. I finally watched all three parts of the video and I'm still confused about the different stories I've heard regarding the gold and diamonds recovered in the safe in the rubble. I remember perking my ears up when I saw that bit on the news at the time it happened, but I've never heard a satisfactory explanation or full disclosure of those events. One thing I've always known to be false and totally stupid is the whole cell phone call thing from the aircraft. Yeah, I know that skyphones were used in some of the [alleged] conversations, but the official story is that cell phones were used in most of them. I'm here to tell all of you: Cell phones were not used in any of those cases. As is outlined in the video (part III) and as I know from working as a technician in the wireless telecom industry, you're not going to connect a call with your cell phone from a plane flying over 200 MPH at any kind of altitude. Cell tower antennas are aimed down because that's where the users of their networks expect their phones to work. I have trouble making a call connect in an elevator in most buildings yet somehow these calls connected through the aluminum fuselages of aircraft traveling several hundred MPH at an altitude of twenty to thirty thousand feet? A cell phone call can not connect after a much smaller speed (I don't recall exactly what that speed is, if you want I'll research it, or you can do the same) because it needs time to sync up and establish a good connection. By the time this connection is established, you'd already be out of range of the tower. That one fact alone, without all the other problems with the official story, is enough to tell a thinking person there is a definite cover up. The next question should be WHY? What are they covering up they're afraid the population wouldn't like? What do they think would happen to them and their power over the sheeple if the herd woke up to their lies?

Correct me if i'm wrong here, but going by Loose Change, only a million or so dollars where recovered from the vault--leaving billions to be questioned...
If we, the sheeple of the United States of America did wake up, i think we'd overthrow Bush and *hint hint* -- elect Obama

I didn't watch the videos, my computer wouldn't load them. I don't know if what you're all saying is true or not, but I'm now distressed. This is a sad, sad world. I only hope that things will be better in the future. Please, please stop arguing. I'm just really distressed now, of all this horrible stuff that goes on these days. I don't want to watch the videos... I just want all death and crime and sickness and all bad things in the world to stop...

Exactly, but what more could you expect from americans :lol:. I have nothing against you guys but seriously..WAKE UP. It looks like the majority of you are either asleep or downright ignorant..blindly putting trust in your leader. And yes, like you hundreds of others believed they were doing the right thing when they followed that moron.
You laugh at the the ignorance of the chinese when you're equally guilty. Oh how the mighty have fallen :cry:

Yeah, uh, I have to agree, 95% of Americans are practically comatose. Look, I knew about the "9/11" conspiracy for a long time and I believe it. Our government only wants us to believe what they tell us, but if you do that then you're failing your job at being an American Citizen.

Alot of proof, but ther eis always prove for conspiracies. I'm not saying it's wrong, not saying it is right ethier. But the question is, why? Why would they do this for?

okay. 911 was both aviodable and non-aviodable. Bush apparently knew about it all along, but didn't stop it because he wanted a reason to go over to the Middle-East for the oil ( Bush only sees money signs ($$$) not the lives that it cost.) and has killed thousands of people so that teh world can watch oil jump to astonishing rates. It was non-aviodable, because ti was going to happen sooner or later anywayas, when an oil-loving person becomes president and wants to make $$$, he will do whatever it takes, no matter what teh cost.Now, i support the "War on TERRORISM" but once you go after the oil and fake "nuclear bombs" then it is tiem to get oout.

I have a hard time believing thes video's as well, especially the wikipedia entry, COME ON!! everyone knows wikipedia is unreliable it's not even funny. Also those explosions that were mentioned to be bombs in the third clip, is a bit off as well. Most of those mini explosions were close to when the building was collapsing so it is obvious that it was the buildings material blowing out from the collapse.I will admit the cellphone thing is a bit fishy due to the fact its very hard to pick up a signal beyond a cell phone tower, I tried it once ;), I never got a signal whatsoever. So what happen to the passengers that landed in cleveland? Did they have a execution squad waiting for them to silence them? Thats funny he didn't mention anything about the reasons why they landed there and taken somewhere else.I will admit bush iand everyone who worked for him are lying somewhere. Also I found it interested that they mention 9 of those hijackers are still alive, I don't see any video's about them being interviewed that they were accused of being a terrorists.Put it like this the peace people have been striving for will never happen, regardless if this was plan or not, hundreds of thousands of people died across the world over this event and the fact that the people that deal with oil are getting richer. That why I can't wait till I am dead buried then I don't have to worry about this stuff ever again.All we know is that thanks to people with all these conspiracy theories and corrupted officials, we will never find the truth about what really happen unless someone invents a time machine and goes back and prevents this from ever happening. Personally I don't care what really happen it won't change the fact that it is to late to do anything about it, Bush is leaving the white house next year most everyone who worked with him before and after have either been fired or left. I am going to live out my life thinking about it because then I will be doing what theis whole event is about and that is fear. Yeah one day I might have to explain to my own kids why the World is messed up as it is, but that will happen when it comes to it. So that my two cents and will be somewhat the last time I talk about this.

Honestly, I don't think Bush has the power to pull off the entire 9/11 thing himself and then blame it on terrorism. Also, there are a lot of things I find fishy:1) If it would've been Bush that planned 9-11, he would be taking a huge risk as he had to organise an extreme amount of people willing to kill thousands of their own civilians, with a lot of research being done to make sure it looked like an attack etc.. and all this for oil? Oil is important, but he could've just made some false reports on mass nuclear weapons in Iraq, would've been a lot easier.2) If he wanted it to look like the towers were attacked by high-jacked planes, why use bombs within the WTC and why are they using evidence that it's a conspiracy with pictures of the building smoking before the plane hit and fireman telling about a large bang afterwards. Basically, the claim is that the Government: Set off a bomb before the plane hit, replaced a plane with a fake 1, hitting the WTC, set off an explosion within the basement and then just before the building collapesed, set off a bomb on the high level floors. Wouldn't it be easier to just sent in the remote controlled plane with a lot of explosives, a normal reasoning person would be very frightened that someone discovered his plot and would never create a second explosion after the plane.3) Why blame it on Osama Bin Laden, if the plan is to attack Iraq?4) When U.S.A. invaded Iraq, why did they blame in on the weapons of mass destruction, that way, what was the 9-11 thing good for?5) U.S.A. attacked Afghanistan after the 9-11 event, there's no oil there.But, on the other hand, there are 2 things I don't trust.1) The pentagon; the building with the highest security in the world, struck this easily with a passenger plane.. I think the Netherlands army should be able the United States then.. heck, Cuba could win a war. Also, the photo's there do testify that it was absolutely not a boeing.2) The war against Iraq; it was not about weapons of mass destruction. The Dutch government stated the 3 days before the Iraq invasion that Iraq would have 10.000 litre's of Anthrax. This was based on a weapon report that was made public later. It stated that it could not be said for certain that the 8,500 litre (someone already exaderating on the 10k? ;)) Iraq had claimed to have produced, had been destroyed in 1991. However, liquid anthrax has a lifespan of 3-5 years, after that it starts to break down and after 6 years, you can be quite certain it's completely harmless... wich would've been in 1997.So my point of view, the WTC, true as Bush said, the Pentagon, rather fishy, the war against Iraq, at least not because of weapons of mass destruction.

Edited by Empy (see edit history)

I will admit the cellphone thing is a bit fishy due to the fact its very hard to pick up a signal beyond a cell phone tower, I tried it once ;), I never got a signal whatsoever. So what happen to the passengers that landed in cleveland? Did they have a execution squad waiting for them to silence them? Thats funny he didn't mention anything about the reasons why they landed there and taken somewhere else.

The reason why the video didn't comment on what happened to the people after they left the plane in Cleveland, is because they simply don't know. In my opinion, there were either one of two things that happened -- they were met with guns or money...

I will admit the cellphone thing is a bit fishy due to the fact its very hard to pick up a signal beyond a cell phone tower, I tried it once ;), I never got a signal whatsoever.

At the first class seats in those planes, they have phones in the back of the seats, those are especially made for calling from an airplane and should work imho.