xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
monarch

Has Anyone Tried Hoodia? a health food fad

No Really has anyone tried Hoodia? I found out about it on ebay. There are quite a few different products that contain hoodia. I have no Idea what brand to buy or if it is even worth the effort getting some. Well I still think the best way is to cut down on the carbs and but thats easier said than done. You know what I mean :lol:

Hoodia is going to be another health food fad. Didn't you hear about the rave of acai berries? They used to be the newest thing and suddenly, they were replaced by another fad. Its almost like the increase in oxy-something cleaning products.I bet these health food companies come up with new products to get people who don't normally show in health food stores to go in them. (Health food stores have many wonderful working products, but the average person would rather pay less for an unhealthy product than 3 times more for a healthy one).