xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vipul20044

Studying In Australia

Well i do ask people that is it worth studying in one's own country or abroadand then i get an answer, the opportunities are ample regardless of which country you go to. You just need to harness itYes true to the fact, i agree with what people sayBut i did a little research about studying in Australia for MBAMost of the universities, i am not talking about the privatized exaggerated UNI's but the world's renowned ones, Ask for experienceThat really depends on which course you want to opt forFor instance i want to do MBA in finance but then Australia get's most of its revenue from Prospective students willing to move abroadBut the catch here is that they have a grade system and if you do MBA there is no chance that you will get a PR (Permanent Resident) as the points you need for it will be insufficient if you go for MBAPeople should be firm with their decisions as to what do they want to doMost of them are lured by the fact that while studying they have an opportunity to stay in the respective places and in this hype they may do any course even if it is worth or notBut i suggest that one should not play with their own careersAs said before opportunities are ample, one needs to harness it

Well i do ask people that is it worth studying in one's own country or abroad

and then i get an answer, the opportunities are ample regardless of which country you go to. You just need to harness it

Yes true to the fact, i agree with what people say

But i did a little research about studying in Australia for MBA

Most of the universities, i am not talking about the privatized exaggerated UNI's but the world's renowned ones, Ask for experience

That really depends on which course you want to opt for

For instance i want to do MBA in finance but then Australia get's most of its revenue from Prospective students willing to move abroad

But the catch here is that they have a grade system and if you do MBA there is no chance that you will get a PR (Permanent Resident) as the points you need for it will be insufficient if you go for MBA

People should be firm with their decisions as to what do they want to do

Most of them are lured by the fact that while studying they have an opportunity to stay in the respective places and in this hype they may do any course even if it is worth or not

But i suggest that one should not play with their own careers

As said before opportunities are ample, one needs to harness it

hi to all,

planstudyabroad.com are providing online free consultancy to all around the world.

i got much useful information as well from their excellent service.

http://www.planstudyabroad.com/

It's a good thing to study abroad i think. Meet new prople, new culture...That makes me enthusiastic about studing)) But it can be hard to concentrate on studies. I have a friend from Argentina that studied with me (I live in Russia).He is still involved into college parties more than into studies after about 6 years living here!)))I think it's a good thing to attend some qualification coarses abroad for a year or two not more.

Cool. I think studying abroad is fun, too bad I finished my studies kind of fast, but I will be back for an MBA in about a year or so. I would really like to go and study it in Australia or Canada the most, or any other place thats not the country I live in or the US.

Hi all.I'm from Vietnam.Many student in my country hope to be educated at famous country such as USA,England,Canada....But this may be always a dream :XD: :)

Why dream? I'm also from Asia and many of my friends have been studying abroad for quite a long time. Not all of them are form rich families. Actually some of them mainly depend on the scholarship. So if you are really excellent enough, just go and apply. You can do this after your graduation from college of your own country. If you have some particular research subject, etc, which could catch their attention ,then you may have the chance to get scholarship to help you continue your study.

And for me, I would like to study in Australia!
I spent on month there this year. My cousin lives there. Generally speaking it's a nice country with beautiful scenery, and study there is not as expensive as in the US.

Studing in Australia is advisible because it is one of the most decent country ive ever seen on this face of the earth, and moreover people go to US for their higher studies. According to me Studing in Australia is far better than studing in US.

Is there any member who lives in Australia?I want to study in Australia too, but I can't find any suitable colleges, If you know some good colleges in Sydney please inform me via PM. I'm interested in web design or Information Techonology

I have too been seraching all way around for good website where i get good informations on abroad especially in australia.Here i could find fantastic information. I want to persuve my masters out there and complete my Phd out there.So it was realy good information i got . Thanks agian.

Studying in Australia is definitely worthwhile, the country is amazing!! The people are great, the beaches are awesome and all in all you'll have a fabulous time (and a good education too).

Ive always wanted to study abroad, particularly the United States. But to me if it came down to it, I think I'd find that i would be intimidated if presented the opportunity. The challenge of becoming re-situated for a while, trying to make friends, maybe trying to obtain a part time job, very daunting.... I mean what if opportunities didn't present themselves, that would be a large bummer.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)