xisto Community
StonedDevil

Searching My Screen Name Got Me Here hmmm interesting....

Just randomly wondering the web, and low and behold, in search for my old screen name, StonedDevil, i find a post from here made by me XD Then looking further, i find more posts... And wouldn't ya know it, i try logging in, and i can XDSo yea... i have no idea how or why.... but okie dokie XD

that's really odd. :lol: and to think that those posts bearing your screenname and attributed to you are quite old, all under the general talk forums, and were marked as guest posts (even though i read in one thread you are assigned as administrator). what fluke could have resulted to this, like some other forum database was merged to ours here at Xisto? :(anyway, welcome to Xisto. :lol: if you're looking for hosting via posting, this is the place to be. :(

welcome (back?)

nice to have a fresh victim member... enjoy yourself.

Savagemonkey posts their farewell and StonedDevil returns the same day. Live goes on... the continual ebb and flow.

Any search involving johnny rockett, johnny sig, johnny graphic...most of them link back to me here pretty highly on google. It's weird.

Hello StonedDevil Posted Image and welcome back to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. If you came to Trap 17 for reliable free no-ad hosting, you have come to the right place. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful as well. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer. Make good content posts and you will have credits enough to get your hosting in no time.